Ilhan omar daughter suspended

Somalis have done that to themselves, while Palestinians have that done by an American backed nuclear state.
the average person doesn't have any control over what politicians do to them, you stupid inbred

Somali blood is more precious than Arabs, there's like 400 million of them, they aren't going anywhere

She has a daughter??
You've never seen that BLM Xalimo meme?
Picsart_24-01-12_05-11-24-190.jpg

academia is over represented by zionist sympathy and supporters especially ivy league schools. You need to watch you tongue because the double standards are crazy if your support the palestinian state

Shes very noble for standing up too the genocide. Unfortunately jews are favourable to the general western public. No one likes muslims and dont want that way of life in setting precedent on how they should live.

They simply view us as the enemy majority of the non muslim world. London alone will have them advocating for israel.

:meleshame:

She’s currently trending and everyone is calling her ugly 😭 I’m shocked at her age though because Ilhan looks very young
The internet is sick, how can people intensely hate on some girl who just wants the world to be a better place?!

They also give this same nasty energy to Greta Thunberg ffs

The internet is sick, how can people intensely hate on some girl who just wants the world to be a better place?!

They also give this same nasty energy to Greta Thunberg ffs
Yes sis it’s awful. Im seeing multiple big accounts call her ugly. One racist said “her terrorist mother is better looking”

x factor wtf GIF by X Factor Global

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
the average person doesn't have any control over what politicians do to them, you stupid inbred

Somali blood is more precious than Arabs, there's like 400 million of them, they aren't going anywhere
what is wrong with you? how can you say something like that

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
its my opinion. stop following me around and quoting me, weirdo

And yes Somalis >>>>>>>>> dhegacas. Just remember they wouldn't gaf about us if we were in their situation, "muslim brothers" or not
your opinion is shit and just cause they wouldn't give a f*ck about us does not mean you can just belittle the suffering they're going through you dont even know if they wouldn't give a shit about us, arabs have donated to us before, and no one is following you around stop being self centered , you just have such dumb takes that i have to say something. It's natural to put your own people ahead but belittling others is not the way to go about it.

your opinion is shit and just cause they wouldn't give a f*ck about us does not mean you can just belittle the suffering they're going through you dont even know if they wouldn't give a shit about us, arabs have donated to us before, and no one is following you around stop being self centered , you just have such dumb takes that i have to say something. It's natural to put your own people ahead but belittling others is not the way to go about it.
Funny how you have no issue with that donkey who minimised the suffering of his own people (if he's actually Somali) because "they do it to themselves" - as if the average person back home has any control over the rigged elections. What's dumb about standing up for my own people?

you have an issue with me because your a typical misogynist, big booty abdi.

*IGNORE LIST UPDATED*

Trending

Latest posts