Ilhan Omar calls people to turn Minnesota into Somalia

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Yaab how is she wearing a hijaab when she is married to yahuud. :pachah1:

if the american somali community have some decency left (which i doubt) they should have get rid of this woman and stop supporting her. Dont forget she was the one bragging about the debt relief of Somalia but in reality she voted against the bill.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Far left liberals are calling to defund the police. What she is saying is not out of field. A lot of her constituents hold the same position.

but still, she would call the police the first thing she do when something bad happened to her ???
My respect for Police and Somali police in particular are great. I will never be able to understand how people can hate police when you do not want to work as it yourself. I know that the US police can sometimes be ruthless but she have to apologize for her statement in my opinion and she have to do it quickly :francis::jcoleno::kanyehmm:

but still, she would call the police the first thing she do when something bad happened to her ???
My respect for Police and Somali police in particular are great. I will never be able to understand how people can hate police when you do not want to work as it yourself. I know that the US police can sometimes be ruthless but she have to apologize for her statement in my opinion and she have to do it quickly :francis::jcoleno::kanyehmm:
Stats show the less police there are, crime goes way down. That was evident in New York City after they stopped stop and frisk. These far left liberals have a point. Los Angeles just defunded their police by 150 million. Watch LA’s crime go down.

And she won’t apologize because a lot of her constituents agree with her.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Yaab how is she wearing a hijaab when she is married to yahuud. :pachah1:

if the american somali community have some decency left (which i doubt) they should have get rid of this woman and stop supporting her. Dont forget she was the one bragging about the debt relief of Somalia but in reality she voted against the bill.
She voted against it because they included elimination of aid to Palestinians and funding for Egypt's Sisi but she took credit for the debt relief because she campaigned for the debt relief in the first place and the bill passed without her vote. It was a symbolic gesture.

Trending