Ilhan Omar calls for Marijuanna legalization nation wide.

Are you in favor of Marijuanna legalization?

• Yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Lool I think I like this Xalimo she tryna be remembered

upload_2019-5-4_18-25-34.png

Typed in "representative" and she came up as one of the first results.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Ah. Isn`t weed haram?
Y'all okay with taking other prescribed opioids when you're hospitalized and sick, why not use weed? It's natural.

I don't even like weed myself but it's less harmful than khat, cigarettes and alcohol.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Y'all okay with taking other prescribed opioids when you're hospitalized and sick, why not use weed? It's natural.

I don't even like weed myself but it's less harmful than khat, cigarettes and alcohol.

When you say you support marijuana, do you mean the medical or recreation kind? Islam definitely doesn't support the usage of recreational marijuana just as it doesn't support any other brain-altering drug, but I suppose cases could be heard in favor of medical marijuana.

Aaegal

When you say you support marijuana, do you mean the medical or recreation kind? Islam definitely doesn't support the usage of recreational marijuana just as it doesn't support any other brain-altering drug, but I suppose cases could be heard in favor of medical marijuana.
I support both. Medicinally you do not need the psychoactive part of the drug though (THC). The non-psychoactive part (CBD) is what is used for pain relief, anxiety, seizures and so on.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I support both. Medicinally you do not need the psychoactive part of the drug though (THC). The non-psychoactive part (CBD) is what is used for pain relief, anxiety, seizures and so on.

Yeah, I did a little bit of background research into it and found out that the part of traditional marijuana that makes one get "high" is not included in medical marijuana. :leon:Intriguing.

Aaegal

Yeah, I did a little bit of background research into it and found out that the part of traditional marijuana that makes one get "high" is not included in medical marijuana. :leon:Intriguing.

It's an oil you can put in your food. Also hemp which comes from the stem can be used for all sorts of things. I use it as an oil cleanser but you can make clothing, paper and furniture from it as well.

Khat is safer for sure

And let's end the war on drugs. It's waste on taxpayer money and doesn't stop drug use. My only issue is the government taxing it and trying to force people to pay high fees for licenses to sell it.

Aaegal

And let's end the war on drugs. It's waste on taxpayer money and doesn't stop drug use. My only issue is the government taxing it and trying to force people to pay high fees for licenses to sell it.
Substance abuse is a mental health issue. Should've been treated like one from the start. Nixon and his bastard cohorts had other plans though...

Yes 40k to run a little store is nk different from buyin from alley or someone's backyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending