Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Banned From Israel After Trump's Encouragement

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But the US ambassador to Somalia went there and he was not killed. Why would they kill this black somali muslim woman if they did not kill that white kuffar man?
Basra, when you see this Ilhan clown, tell her to stop sticking her nose where it does not belong.

Hayee i will
10027.jpg

Too many racist white people posing as somalis here, what motivates you to hate the only two muslim women in congress other than their skin colour and religion?

Just because ppl are Muslim don't mean we have to back their shit.

Tlaib and omar are an embarrassment.

World

VIP

If Ilhan Omar didn't regularly condemn Saudi Arabia for their terrorism, extremism, war campaign in Yemen etc, then I doubt you would think she's an embarrassment. You dislike her because you're a Saudi bootyclapper.

If Ilhan Omar didn't regularly condemn Saudi Arabia for their terrorism, extremism, war campaign in Yemen etc, then I doubt you would think she's an embarrassment. You dislike her because you're a Saudi bootyclapper.

Ilhan is a bad politician no matter how you twist it. Imo she made some huge errors. There is no way a rookie congress women should be as famous as she is. She has become a pawn being used by both sides and its sad.

What are you guys talking about? Ilhan is a good politician she represents Somalis the most which you should be proud of. Only a coon would hate on her.

Last edited:

Your first mistake is to think I give a damn about Saudis. Your second mistake is to think I care about what you think.

I have no time for anti semites

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Update: Talib is allowed to go to Gaza her native land on a humanitarian basis. Omar NOT. And the funny thing is---OMAR has risked her reputation, career, everything, on Palestine cause, & worst Talib did not even say - IF Omar is not invited, i am not going. Thats what i will do if i risked ALL like the squad did. But i am not them, i am rational & loyal!

The question is: What are Omar's values? Certainly not Somalia. Her land!

Update: Talib is allowed to go to Gaza her native land on a humanitarian basis. Omar NOT. And the funny thing is---OMAR has risked her reputation, career, everything, on Palestine cause, & worst Talib did not even say - IF Omar is not invited, i am not going. Thats what i will do if i risked ALL like the squad did. But i am not them, i am rational & loyal!

The question is: What are Omar's values? Certainly not Somalia. Her land!

She just loves attention from the clown leftists that taken over th democratic Party. Going to Somalia ain't going to make her famous on twitter and cnn.

She is a joke wallahi. She is an embarrassment to the Somalis who elected her. Compare her to klobuchar who is also from the same state and you will see a massive difference between a public servant who wants to help their constituents and a Twitter bot who likes to play Twitter battles all day. 7 months in congress and she has not achieved anything other than talking smack.

Trending

Latest posts