Ilhan Omar and daughter on the cover of teen vogue

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Lol, some Suugo Science. Ilhan Omar is 70% ethnic Somali, her daughter must be about 85%.

70% for Ilhan because her mother is Benadiri (40%).
85% for the daughter, because 1/4th Benadiri, even though she looks full Somali.
Is that why when she was first elected as congress Arabs were claiming her as yemenis decent? :kanyehmm:

Wallahi I don’t think that’s his child. Because the rest of the kids are gorgeous but isra... is off. Ilhan is known for her affairs so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s not his child

he looks straight, but if he is gay I wouldn’t be surprised. This is ilhans son we’re taking about

Asli, saqajaan yahay yari orodoo ka shaqee your homework instead of gossipping around somalis who are accomplished.
You always have something to say about other qabils. Whats yours horta? :mugshotman:

Waa sijui gabowday afsoomaalina aan aqoon. Waa reer kenyadii xoolaha ahaa.

Basra,.

I just said something nice about you sweetheart.

Ilhan is the reason he can pray five times a day at his day job in Amazon centers :lolbron:
Exactly but ILHAN BAD
giphy.gif

Ilhan is not a senator tho

It can get confusing for non-americans but Ilhan is a US congress rep for district#5 of Minnesota. Twin Cities area.

Every American State has Representatives in Congress based on state population. I think Minnesota has about total of Ten state reps in US congress in Washington. Ilhan is one of them.

Trending

Latest posts