Ilhan Omar: “Legalize marijuana nationwide“

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered if they legalize weed, who will be selling it and from what age? Could you go to your local super market to buy weed? Who will benefit from it and be the main benefactor? Big businesses? Weed can be really harmful for young teenagers when their brain is developing, but become less harmful as you are older
Mostly rich cadans like former speakers of the house

She has said worse, basically just says whatever liberal ahlu naar garbage the Democrat party spew

yeah she shouts out sh1t for twitter likes that she think is cool. Not a serious politician. If she really felt that strong about it why hasnt she started to present a bill first and then make her case

There's a lot of may or might. Unless you abuse it, it's a harmless drug especially when compared to alcohol or cigarettes. It's a crime that it's illegal and millions have been locked up for smoking it.
The first hit already makes you slow in the head. And the first hit is what makes addicts

Marijuana is easy to get in Somalia lol. I have a cousin who took me to see underground farms which sell them for a cheap price.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I'm in full support. Because:
Marijuana is already legalized federally. It wasn't ever criminalized in the first place.
You guys really need to really read those dusty law books.

Just roll with it if you haven't already. Just Say "No To Drugs".

GemState

36/21
VIP
@Apollo I agree but tbh, since Weed is already legal in 16 states in the US, they might as well legalize it nationwide. Either completely legalize it or completely criminalize it.

It's asinine that in Washington you can buy weed from a store, smoke it in your house and nobody gives a shit, but if you do the exact same thing just across the border in Idaho, you can get locked up for 15 years.

Apollo

VIP
@GemState

Tbh, I am kind of agnostic on this issue. However, people seem to underestimate the negative effects, especially since growers have been selectively breeding the plants to produce way more THC compared to the past. Current crop of cannabis are much more potent and therefore more dangerous than what existed not too long ago.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Weed's still going to be sold and by criminalizing it you fund criminal organizations.

Just legalize it but tax the shit out of it.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
lmao this women using islam for clout , true story
might aswell take the hijab off hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.