Ilhan comes out strong for abortion ANGERING her religious constituents!

We should ignore Ilhan Omar at this point she seems to be trolling she’s the same person that said females could lift the same amount as a man she also stood with trans athletes and let them compete against females

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I'm certain abortion is halal to a certain point but correct me if I am wrong.
It is. Islam’s view on abortion is beautiful. The fetus can be terminated upon 2 rules, if it hurts the mother and she in danger or if she was raped and doesn’t want it. Abortion is allowed up to 4 months unless yk she’s dying. But Christianity favors the baby more, they are pro-birth

Abortion is murder. No offense to all these liberal xaliimos i'm about to offend but it's true. Only abortion that sits right with me is if the women can potentially lose her life if she births and she needs to get one to avoid it, or if the woman was raped. You have girls nowadays knowingly having unprotected consensual sex with men and then cry abortion when they get pregnant. Everyone deserves a chance at life. Woman who abort babies for no legit reason should serve life sentences in prison.

Abortion is murder. No offense to all these liberal xaliimos i'm about to offend but it's true. Only abortion that sits right with me is if the women can potentially lose her life if she births and she needs to get one to avoid it. You have girls nowadays knowingly having unprotected consensual sex with men and then cry abortion when they get pregnant. Everyone deserves a chance at life.

Adoption and fostering exists for a reason. If they are unable to look after the baby they don't have to.

Most muslims, christians (catholic), jews in the US don't give af about making abortion illegal even if they're morally against it. The reason why it's still a topic is bc evangelicals dominate the republican party (governors, lawmakers and senators etc.). They even trying to give life sentences to women who miscarry in Georgia and Alabama.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Most muslims, christians (catholic), jews in the US don't give af about making abortion illegal even if they're morally against it. The reason why it's still a topic is bc evangelicals dominate the republican party (governors, lawmakers and senators etc.). They even trying to give life sentences to women who miscarry in Georgia and Alabama.

Propaganda

Trending