Ilhan again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
041119-cover.jpg
Haters gonna hate. Ilhan I support you sista!

Some people did something headass :snoop: She's trash for that, and really stupid.

Imagine being in the congress calling the death of 2.9k people and the destruction of those towers merely "something".

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
God bless her, we must protect our sister and encourage others to be patient, she is indeed a beacon of hope :)

She speaks for all Somalis and most hate Jews more than the Arabs hate the Jews. Thanks to the membership of the Arab league. We were the non-Arabs who were Arabised and we took the Israeli/Arab hatred to a different level to be considered as serious Arabs. Every Somali child grew up being called a Jew is the same as the worst diss without knowing what it meant. We’ve been indoctrinated with the extreme hatred towards the Jews. If all the Arab countries establish diplomatic relationships with Israel, we would be the only country refusing to do so for reasons unknown. She represents that kind of logic. See SOMALIKNIGHT’s post. He captures what I’m talking about.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Lol wallahi she’s nuts, this is what happens when you skip ESL. Kulaha “something”, she needs to chill, but seeing how mad the far right is amusing.:siilaanyolaugh:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
"Some people did something" should be used for masturbation or gangbang. But not the biggest terror attack of the 21th century:faysalwtf:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
She needs to be careful it wasn't to long ago some guy got arrested in NY who wants to kill her.
I feel like she is bringing us hijabis trouble, I fear these idiots will target us because of her stupid statements.

I feel like she is bringing us hijabis trouble, I fear these idiots will target us because of her stupid statements.

Listen i like her, but she is young and naive if Kennedy can get (touched) every body can get touched, and even if she makes it safe and sound what about the collateral damage ?

trump is working on an executive order to cancel Ilhan's citizenship, then he will deport her. then she's gonna say "some people did something" after she's deported. :chrisfreshhah:

trump is working on an executive order to cancel Ilhan's citizenship, then he will deport her. then she's gonna say "some people did something" after she's deported. :chrisfreshhah:

@jamal9

Did you know how Melania Trump got her green card? Have you ever heard of the Einstein visa, EB-1? Do you know only 5 people from Slovenia got green cards under the Einstein visa? Does anyone think she would qualify for EB-1 (Einstein) visa? Google.

Donald Trump isn’t stupid to open the genie out of the bottle, he would’ve done it while she was a State rep.

She speaks for all Somalis and most hate Jews more than the Arabs hate the Jews. Thanks to the membership of the Arab league. We were the non-Arabs who were Arabised and we took the Israeli/Arab hatred to a different level to be considered as serious Arabs. Every Somali child grew up being called a Jew is the same as the worst diss without knowing what it meant. We’ve been indoctrinated with the extreme hatred towards the Jews. If all the Arab countries establish diplomatic relationships with Israel, we would be the only country refusing to do so for reasons unknown. She represents that kind of logic. See SOMALIKNIGHT’s post. He captures what I’m talking about.
Nope it's not about hating on Jews. She called ou Israel for its wrong doing against Palestinians. Let's be honest western countries such as USA are biased against Palestiniane when it comes to Israel/Palestine conflict. I respect ilhan for being brave and speaking the truth.

Nope it's not about hating on Jews. She called ou Israel for its wrong doing against Palestinians. Let's be honest western countries such as USA are biased against Palestiniane when it comes to Israel/Palestine conflict. I respect ilhan for being brave and speaking the truth.

@XawoTako

She became obsessed with Israel while we heard little of (at least publicly) from congresswoman Rashida Tlaib who is a Palestinian. In politics, the best operators who achieve their objectives do it under the radar. She should leave Rashida to lobby and speak for her people and support her. She’s only tarnishing what others want to achieve for the Palestinians by becoming accident prone whenever she speaks about the issue. The quiet ones get things done.

Tukraq

VIP
@XawoTako

She became obsessed with Israel while we heard little of (at least publicly) from congresswoman Rashida Tlaib who is a Palestinian. In politics, the best operators who achieve their objectives do it under the radar. She should leave Rashida to lobby and speak for her people and support her. She’s only tarnishing what others want to achieve for the Palestinians by becoming accident prone whenever she speaks. The quiet ones get things done.
I don't know how politics is done in Australia, but theres nothing under the radar here:farmajoyaab: the quiet ones don't get shit done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts