ileen waa British beverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, just searched it up and its Japanese :faysalwtf: the only Japanese food we have is sushi and wasabi
War I was talking about the drink, why would I switch to some nasty sushi:drakelaugh:

LRS-new-packshot-lineup_PMPs-620x330.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
War I was talking about the drink, why would I switch to some nasty sushi:drakelaugh:

View attachment 73280
its a Japanese drink, here in America we do what were best at like soda, and only bring in what their better at which is sushi why the hell would Americans drink Japanese soda, next thing you know you'd want us buying Indian hamburgers or something:gucciwhat:

its a Japanese drink, here in America we do what were best at like soda, and only bring in what their better at which is sushi why the hell would Americans drink Japanese soda, next thing you know you'd want us buying Indian hamburgers or something:gucciwhat:
I learn something new everyday:ohhh:

Tukraq

VIP
I learn something new everyday:ohhh:
the UK is a bit different as they don't support their own business as much like the US, even if were eating Chinese food were eating Panda Express(US) or Mexican food from Taco Bell(US), the UK brags about eating from foreign companies like nandos(South Africa)

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Kanini wallahi Lucozade sounds like medicine from pharmacy who the hell would drink that shit I bet it tastes like medicine orange.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending