Ikran Tahlil's mother curses Farmaajo & threatens lawsuit against him if he continues obstructing the investigation

Hooyo Qaali oo ah hooyada dhashay Ikaraan Tahliin oo caawa ka hadlaysay warqadda uu soo saaray Farmaajo ayaa tiri" Farmaajo wuxuu igu noqday laf dhuun gashay ee ilaahay balaayo dhuunta u gasha ha u keeno".

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I sympathize with Hooyo, she is in pain and obviously what mother with a missing child wouldn't turn over every rock to get information. I hope the truth comes out and her pain is eased. 🙏🏽

Jungle

VIP
I remember when she first went missing i was bumping the main thread didnt nobody care.

Once again there is no hawiye loo ma oyaan

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Rooble mansion in Nairobi built by Uhuru and 400 million dollars to sell our sea. He is attacking all the pillars of dawladnimo he must be stopped and has a deal with Xaaf to sell kenyan khat

I sympathize with Hooyo, she is in pain and obviously what mother with a missing child wouldn't turn over every rock to get information. I hope the truth comes out and her pain is eased. 🙏🏽
💯
I still believe faaarmajo is (was?) the right person to lead the country, definitely the most competent IMO and has a solid track record. But this shit his doing with Ikran is just sick…..shows moral depravity & cowardice and that’s not good in a leader.

Trending