Igu Sawir gone wrong

Bohol

VIP
:gucciwhat::pachah1:

68727994_667465150332040_3048404646663028736_n.jpg

Bro the tawaf is no joke especially when you are further away from the kaaba. They are way up there where the elderly do tawaaf, It takes you longer to complete. Then you go down stairs to complete safa and marwa. Go back and forth another 7 times. It takes a toll on a young person let alone a oday. The dude is pushing his elderly mom while his a oday himself. Lets give him some slack :pachah1:

Last edited:
This is not some stranger but his mother, waamaxay ''Igu sawirta'' aad la ordaysid? wouldn't you do that for your mother?

Bohol

VIP
This is not some stranger but his mother, waamaxay ''Igu sawirta'' aad la ordaysid? wouldn't you do that for your mother?

You missed the point, it is not about him pushing his mother (that is normal) but the paid security guards for photo op to appear "presidential".

Them holding his hand. So this stunt is not the first time.:pachah1:

ygR1wSb.png

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You lot are so disrespectful, 35iq Somalians with no shame.

That's how I know none of you practice the deen

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Neefyahow, its either you engage with us FKD or remind us to fear Allah swt. You cant do both is what i am telling you. Tedakale, i was defending your uncle here.

Still you guys are slandering someone going for Hajj

Saudi officials " President Muse Bihi brought his mother, as a dutiful son, to the Haj. When Farmaajo came he brought empty suitcases, and expected us to fill them with cash!! "

Yoo

Eel eh?
Bro the tawaf is no joke especially when you are further away from the kaaba. They are way up there where the elderly do tawaaf, It takes you longer to complete. Then you go down stairs to complete safa and marwa. Go back and forth another 7 times. It takes a toll on a young person let alone a oday. The dude is pushing his elderly mom while his a oday himself. Lets give him some slack :pachah1:
So you went? ma sha allah

Trending

Latest posts