Ignorant Somali girl says the Somali community is jealous of Gays

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can someone be jealous of gays? twitter xalimos waa lo'o caadi ah, they often say shit just to get some attention even if it makes them look dumb af.

Intersectionality gone awry

btw these girls are told your culture mistreats you because you are women other muslims mistreat you because you are black and other blacks because you are muslims and hence the intersectionality they feel puts them in the same position as gays/trans and other deviance

Intersectionality gone awry

btw these girls are told your culture mistreats you because you are women other muslims mistreat you because you are black and other blacks because you are muslims and hence the intersectionality they feel puts them in the same position as gays/trans and other deviance
So waa xoolo wax lagu shubto? They don't have a mind of their own capable of rationality?

Most somali girls arent like this, I was referring to the twitter ones. I havent met any somalis that support trans
I am talking about the twitter ones as well. If majority on twitter are like the girl above, how can u say majority of somali girls aren't like this?
It isnt just twitter btw. Even on facebook, and snapchat, they are qashin, absolutely xoolo

I am talking about the twitter ones as well. If majority on twitter are like the girl above, how can u say majority of somali girls aren't like this?
It isnt just twitter btw. Even on facebook, and snapchat, they are qashin, absolutely xoolo
Because I dont have twitter. The ghetto ones I mean are the ones posted to somali spot. And they usually come from UK so why would I have them on social media anyway when I live in the U.S.? I dont have sc but I never saw this on facebook

I can say the majority arent like this because I am a somali female...?

Because I dont have twitter. The ghetto ones I mean are the ones posted to somali spot. And they usually come from UK so why would I have them on social media anyway when I live in the U.S.? I dont have sc but I never saw this on facebook

I can say the majority arent like this because I am a somali female...?
You can say that. Somali people in general aren't fit for social media, old and young alike.

You can say that. Somali people in general aren't fit for social media, old and young alike.
Somalis have an obsession with policing or keeping other somalis in line

No other people overblow their harmless weirdos the way somalis do. Only on a somali forum is someone stupid opinion a worthy discussion

Somalis have an obsession with policing or keeping other somalis in line

No other people overblow their harmless weirdos the way somalis do. Only on a somali forum is someone stupid opinion a worthy discussion
I don't think other people have as much as the weirdos we have, if we are going to take our numbers into account.
We over represent when it comes to plain doqonimo on social media, and to pass along warranted judgement isn't the same as trying to hush them up. u go full doqon on social media, u will be discussed. that's not policing.

I don't think other people have as much as the weirdos we have, if we are going to take our numbers into account.
We over represent when it comes to plain doqonimo on social media, and to pass along warranted judgement isn't the same as trying to hush them up. u go full doqon on social media, u will be discussed. that's not policing.
How would you know? Somalis stalk other somalis on social media and in real life and thats who you hang around. Myself I only learned about these weirdos through somali spot, ppl purposely look for weird and post it even if that person only has one retweet

I have never in my life met a "boqoriya" but they are over repped on the interweb. We just have to deal with these weirdos existing and mind our own business, just because we are the same ethnicity doesnt mean we are somehow responsible

Its one thing to laugh at weirdos, its another thing to herniate

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Please start treating people right, let's us not discriminate against each other. :)

I pray for this young girl

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
calling the twitter CEO for a somali female twitter travel ban
C80MMckU0AA4blp.jpg

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I swear to the nonexistent god. There is no demographic more annoying than twitter xalimos. istubidh hooyo iyo abo. There both idiotic and attention seekers. :noneck:.

I agree with you on the second part but why do you atheists always gotta bring your godlessness into every conversation? :farole:

Go be miserable in peace warya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending