Igad progress of pl and sl negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting how federal government isnt supporting Puntland. It is unfortunate and sad how puntland cant seem to realise that they have most to gain from stabilising relations with Somaliland by stopping their sabotage of Somaliland. Puntland should relinquish Sool and Sanaag and agree to peace with Somaliland. Somaliland will then retreat 50KM. This will being in a generation of peace and development

Futurist do not undo your 14 years advancement. Somalia is a tribal society and Somaliland is Dir the land you are in is the heart of another tribe.

Right now there are drums for a tribal war. Somaliland must prevent such war at all cost.

Exactly thats why we must capture Garowe. It is the key to peace in the region.

In medical surgery sometimes you have to cut through healthy skin to get to the cancerous cells. Just like that we have to cut through Garowe to cut out the cancerous claims of Puntland over Somaliland's regions

Futurist I am telling you Somaliland already has the upperhand. The negotiations are in their advantage and interest. They have something to lose as the main beneficiaries the beesha dhexe are deep in another tribes land.

Futurist next you will tell us Somaliland has to push further east until you end up close to India believing your soldiers will face no opposition. Going into Garoowe is a pipe dream even Muuse Biixi forsaked. It was an election sound bite nothing more.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Strategically Puntland has entered a war it cannot win. A war it cannot afford to fight.

Puntland recognises that it cannot sustain an all out war with Somaliland, primarily due to its major population centres being so proximate to SL border. Boosaaso, Qardho and Garowe are all less than 20km away from the border line. A major vulnerability for them. They can't risk Somaliland invading these towns.

They will rue day they decided to claim our Sool and Sanaag. They could've recognised Somaliland and had a peaceful neighbour. In fact Somaliland never had any beef with Puntland but with the Somalia federal government. But Puntland make a grave mistaking choosing conflict over peace with Somaliland. They mis underestimated Somaliland's resolve. Puntland should relinquish Sool and Sanaag for the sake of peace

-Puntland is fighting in its home turf.
-They have steady supply of reinforcements
-The longer this war continues, the longer other Harti tribes are emboldened
-Division within Isaaqs

In order for SL to push into Yooacada against seemingly stubborn Puntland, they would need both overwhelming superiority in numbers and fire power.

There is no evidence that SL has either. With all things being equal, I give the edge to the home team, Puntland

It would stupid for SL to continue the war as it’s not ready. Perhaps Muse Biixi needs to raise more troops and gather more weapons in the meantime he needs to buy time

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
-Division within Isaaqs

In order for SL to push into Yooacada against seemingly stubborn Puntland, they would need both overwhelming superiority in numbers and fire power.

There is no evidence that SL has either. With all things being equal, I give the edge to the home team, Puntland

It would stupid for SL to continue the war as it’s not ready. Perhaps Muse Biixi needs to raise more troops and gather more weapons in the meantime he needs to buy time

So far Somaliland has taken sool and sanaag and there is no stopping them. Based on that puntland can’t wothstand SL invasion.

Somaliland should not negotiate before capturing GAROWE. The prize is in our sight. Then real negotiations can begin.

This Somaliland government is weak. They are negotiating over rightful Somaliland territory. Somaliland territory is non negotiable.
What is Garowe to Somaliland? Why Garowe? What does Somaliland benefit from annexing Garowe? Somaliland can't past Tukarak, why Garowe?

Political unity between SL and PL is more fruitful and can become the blueprint for the stability of Somali. I don't understand why politician are so dumb.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
-Division within Isaaqs

I'm not promoting any war or such but just to answer you, throughout three decades we have systematically taken control of Sool and Sanaag.

Now basically to the point of where Puntland is feeling it is to close to their capital. Tukaraq was the boiling point.

Just because Puntland attacked doesn't mean they are able to reverse the damage done by Somaliland. You know that yourself.

However no one is denying that Puntland is able to defend itself, which is the probably the point of attacking in the first place.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Political unity between SL and PL is more fruitful and can become the blueprint for the stability of Somali. I don't understand why politician are so dumb.

Now wait for a barrage of criticizing comments as if you have insulted something sacred. i believe Somalis are the dumbest humans on the planet, we always talk trash and claim superiority over many races, but the truth is far from that.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somaliland is more militaristic than Puntland who focuses more on economic development. Saying otherwise would be lying.

To counter what Puntland believes Somaliland to be transgressing they launched an all out attack basically telling Somaliland back off.

But to say Puntland who focuses on economic development can sustain and win a war against the militaristic Somaliland is actually pushing it.

Puntland is smart they did what they had to do, it was a slap in Somaliland's face because we didn't expect it. That is how far it goes.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
If anything this conflict showed that SL is at the same level as Puntland . Simply two maamul goboleeds duking it out
unnamed (19).gif

All this clan talk is nonsense. They want to rule the dir lands in Bari nugaal mudug and juboyinka but wanna beat tribal drums when their land is under another administration.

This is somaliland We are in home territory with military bases and medical centres everywhere. We control the trade routes an all out war is good for us deplomatically. Personally I wouldn’t do any offensives until the Berbera port is built. But after that being stationed in tukaraq we can provoke a total war with puntland.

waraabe

Your superior
Puntland is the reason why south Somalia is burning, it would be like taking a snake into bed and not expecting it to bite. It’s evident that puntland which is also constantly fighting galmudug is trying to destabilise the area so mj rule over neighbouring clans. Garowe will pay if it doesn’t stop its aggression

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The longevity of this war is fatal for Puntland that's why we need to spew vitriolic tribal messages In order to attract the pro SL Dhulos.
That's an effective strategy of weakening and eventually defeating the Jeegaan camp in Sool.

waraabe

Your superior
All this clan talk is nonsense. They want to rule the dir lands in Bari nugaal mudug and juboyinka but wanna beat tribal drums when their land is under another administration.

This is somaliland We are in home territory with military bases and medical centres everywhere. We control the trade routes an all out war is good for us deplomatically. Personally I wouldn’t do any offensives until the Berbera port is built. But after that being stationed in tukaraq we can provoke a total war with puntland.

Exactly, they want have their cake and to eat it at the same time. If it’s about tribal rule then leave dir lands in Bari and nugaal. It’s very simple

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Puntland should continue the war otherwise no one will take them serious.

The french advise for SNM to grow some balls didnt work as expected:ayaanswag:

I really hope this war between two treacherous regio al states will become larger, leading to Darood and Isaaq into full scale war.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts