Iftar thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
How are you spending your iftar? I mean, what do you do after eating? Do you listen to nasheeds and read the Holy Qur'an? Here is one from the opening of a mosque in Bosnia recently.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I spend it really on my own since I am the only one fasting in my household. During the day I constantly think of Allah and his creation for around 10 minutes to 20 minutes throughout the day I also think about the 99 names of Allah do a lot of dhikr recite the quran and pray extra prayers such sunnah and nafl prayers.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I spend it really on my own since I am the only one fasting in my household. During the day I constantly think of Allah and his creation for around 10 minutes to 20 minutes throughout the day I also think about the 99 names of Allah do a lot of dhikr recite the quran and pray extra prayers such sunnah and nafl prayers.

Zikr is good! May Zikr cure our hearts, the message of this nasheed from my native land. Amin.

Why only you, and not the family?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
:what1: Hoyo iyo aabo as well
loool my dad doenst live with me I'm sure he does but nope not my hooyo or sisters unfortunately they keep making excuses or they say they will fast some days but don't really last year I had to force my siblings to fast at least for a day which they listened Allahu Alam.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
How are you spending your iftar? I mean, what do you do after eating? Do you listen to nasheeds and read the Holy Qur'an? Here is one from the opening of a mosque in Bosnia recently.

MashaAllah are you planing on visiting the fixed Aladza Mosque?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
loool my dad doenst live with me I'm sure he does but nope not my hooyo or sisters unfortunately they keep making excuses or they say they will fast some days but don't really last year I had to force my siblings to fast at least for a day which they listened Allahu Alam.

Surprising. Somali mothers are usually the most strictest muslims in the household who passionately try to instill the deen on their children

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Surprising. Somali mothers are usually the most strictest muslims in the household who passionately try to instill the deen on their children
yh my mom wasn't really the religious type like she would send us to quran school which was way back in 2002 for like a year and also teach us at home but that's about it

May Allah make it easy on them and may Allah excepts your fast during this holy month of Ramadan. Simple question, how does it feel making iftar while being the only one in the family to eat?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
May Allah make it easy on them and may Allah excepts your fast during this holy month of Ramadan. Simple question, how does it feel making iftar while being the only one in the family to eat?
Ameen and most of the time my mom cooks for me since she's an expert or sometimes I have my own food for iftaar so breaking iftar isnt difficult in the slightest

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I hope Albanians can regain the love of the deen like our Bosniak brothers and sisters. that human trash Enver Hoxha did a number on them.

There are Albanians on the Deen.

The thing is, you have to get them while they are young. Then the possibilities are endless. Like my man Bilal Zukan, he has a brother named Abdulkadir (real Somali name). They are a duo, the Zukan brothers. They are from Bosnia.

:pachah1:

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
There are Albanians on the Deen.

The thing is, you have to get them while they are young. Then the possibilities are endless. Like my man Bilal Zukan, he has a brother named Abdulkadir (real Somali name). They are a duo, the Zukan brothers.

:pachah1:

The ones in mainland Albania are mostly irreligious but from what I've read the Kosovar and especially Macedonian Albanians are more religious.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The ones in mainland Albania are mostly irreligious but from what I've read the Kosovar and especially Macedonian Albanians are more religious.

Yes, I think it has to do with the fact that in Kosovo and Macedonia Albanians live mixed with others, whereas in Albania they are all Albanians. However, I am sure that there is pious Albanian youth like my Bosniak brother Bilal Zukan.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@sigmund your Mom is playing with fire by not taking the commandments of Allah very seriously. Somali parents are usually very religious and strict followers of Islam, don't know what's wrong with your Mom.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I will pray isha and then go sleep. For me the lack of sleep in ramadan is the difficult part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts