If youre looking for a wife back home you need to see this

Only a loser who couldn’t have the courage to speak with an independent, educated young lady in diaspora goes back to Somalia to get married. I’ve noticed no educated guy who has his life together goes back to Africa for marriage. It’s always the warehouse worker and truck drivers who don’t shower for days!

News flash she’s not marrying you for love, she’s marrying the passport!

Lol why are you looking down on warehouse workers and truck drivers?
Their job is important and needed to run our society.. If it weren't for truck drivers and warehouse workers your local grocery store would've been empty and you wouldn't be able to shop around for handbags and fancy female clothes in your local mall.. You should be more appreciative of those guys...

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
>Oh look at this isolated incident, it totally proves the point im making about the entire general population

BULLET PROOF REASONING

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol at the usual suspects whining about this being an outlier when they have no problem doing the same for the girls in the west, you post one nasty ghetto chick from London and judge all the girls in the west :camby:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is just outliers, most women back home are good girls, their are s in every society even Mecca and Medina

Still gonna marry 2nd wife back home. When I see a diaspora female with her jeans and tight clothes akhas calayk:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Lol at the usual suspects whining about this being an outlier when they have no problem doing the same for the girls in the west, you post one nasty ghetto chick from London and judge all the girls in the west :camby:
You're just asking for someone to post 30 pages of London s aren't you?
:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Only a loser who couldn’t have the courage to speak with an independent, educated young lady in diaspora goes back to Somalia to get married. I’ve noticed no educated guy who has his life together goes back to Africa for marriage. It’s always the warehouse worker and truck drivers who don’t shower for days!

Do I have a say in this? I want the warehouse worker more than the educated one. The educated ones lose my interest as soon as they sitting crossing their legs or speaking proper enlgish. .. I need a savage in the bedroom, and so do u Reiko if u r honest. As usual u r NOT!!!!!!!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

A proper deal if you ask me.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

Only less of man feels attracted to a "independent educated young lady" as you so nicley put it. I rather have a tradional pious wife who dosent even work. But hey we are all diffrent right?.

5560.jpg
You’re pictures are always so randomly fitting whatever situation lol. You choose them well ^_^

thanks. If these were the outliers, why wasn’t I taken aback and shocked? lol there are too much of these now, that they are no longer the “outliers” :gnzbryw:

Trending

Latest posts