If your wife is giving birth would you sit beside her?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I know Somalis that believe they have no business being part of the delivery and sit and wait to get a call when the baby is born

:gucciwhat:

I'm curious to see if anyone share those views here

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
if i sit behind her she'll ask to hold my hand when delivering which results in her crushing my bones from the grip :nahgirl:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Most westernised Somalis would, I wouldn't mind my partner sharing the pain and joy of giving birth, you've both shared the fun of making the child why not experience the life you have created when it's born ? I think the chemicals of each of your emotions bond and the pain becomes a lot less when the partners hold the mothers hand and speaks to her. As a soon to be midwife I actively encourage partners to be present for the holistic comfort they bring to the mother and baby, Somali men are not only unromantic but cold callous creatures.

Most westernised Somalis would, I wouldn't mind my partner sharing the pain and joy of giving birth, you've both shared the fun of making the child why not experience the life you have created when it's born ? I think the chemicals of each of your emotions bond and the pain becomes a lot less when the partners hold the mothers hand and speaks to her. As a soon to be midwife I actively encourage partners to be present for the holistic comfort they bring to the mother and baby, Somali men are not only unromantic but cold callous creatures.
Cold callous creatures we shall remain if the alternative is watching a hairless, toothless, sightless little monster crawl out of your Lady bits. No way we're gonna listen to you screeching like a maniac.

Of course and then the father will resign his legal powers to me or the wife, so the child can free from undue influence.

Though it will most likely be a sperm donor, a tall and hot viking @Batuulo what'd you think?

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
all the blood and screaming would freak me out so NO. I would come in after they clean the place up and she has calmed down.

That's not what you said last night my carrot cake.
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending