If your wife insisted on having a male friend...

Would you allow her to have that friendship with that man? Even when she claims that they’re “just friends”

If so I would only allow her to have that friend on one condition: She will accept my beautiful, volumptious, latina coworker as my best friend that I hang out with in the night times.

If she has any complaints I would lock her in our basement for two weeks and teach her a lesson or two on befriending another man and trying to go against my will.

No
tenor (1).gif

alien

📍outer space
VIP
for real though. If its someone she has been friends with for a long time. Yea sure she can be friends with them. I'm not going to be insecure or shit. Obviously I'm allowed having female friends if she's allowed having male friends. Trust builds a relationship

basically in Rapunzel her adopted mother (who stole her as a baby), Locked her up for basically her whole life and she was not allowed leaving the house and have any friends.
I am allowing her to have that friend, she’s just not allowed to leave the basement until I have educated her on being a better wife. Lets see if her “friend” is any use now

:mjlaugh:

Would you allow her to have that friendship with that man? Even when she claims that they’re “just friends”

If so I would only allow her to have that friend on one condition: She will accept my beautiful, volumptious, latina coworker as my best friend that I hang out with in the night times.

If she has any complaints I would lock her in our basement for two weeks and teach her a lesson or two on befriending another man and trying to go against my will.
Animal i wonder how her dad would feel of you treating her like that

That’s why u need to figure these out before marriage. I’m not gonna control her, if she insists than she can have a male friend, ima need the mehr back and signed divorce papers though

World

VIP
I wouldn’t marry a girl who is the type to have male friends, you need to check her thoroughly for any red flags because she will be the mother of your children.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
If my woman tryna convince me on this bs, she gon be a single woman shortly after.
Before fucking with me the long way she gotta cut off all non family male ties

But I'm still gonna have my female friends but she don't need to know that.

Am I hypocritical for that? Yes.
Do I care? Not at all.