If your mom doesn’t like someone

My mom and her youngest brother don’t get along and she really doesn’t want me to communicate with him or have a relationship with him anymore. I grew up with him and I love the guy he’s never done anything wrong to me. Plus he never says anything negative about my mother. What would you guys do in this situation ? She said I’m being disloyal :/

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Tough one. Anyone else and I'd tell them to come off it and that I'm not choosing but hooyo, aabo and your spouse are dicey ones, saxiib. Interested to see people's takes in this thread.

Do what you think is right. But your mom may or may not have a valid reason to dislike him. Find that out first then base your decision off that

My mum don’t like her sister as well. But she never told us not to deal with her cause she knows your auntie has xaq as well. Just communicate with all your relatives without telling your mum. But he would never say anything negative about her to you. In the end I would keep it polite and nothing more if mum don’t like you as that’s where my loyalty is

My mom and her youngest brother don’t get along and she really doesn’t want me to communicate with him or have a relationship with him anymore. I grew up with him and I love the guy he’s never done anything wrong to me. Plus he never says anything negative about my mother. What would you guys do in this situation ? She said I’m being disloyal :/
Your mom is wrong for this. She thinks you’re an extension of her not an individual. If i was you i would be polite to my uncle in discreet. your uncle has dine nothing to you their problem is between them

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
if she's telling you not to speak with a whole relative, something pretty bad must've happened. siblings don't cut each other off because of little things
:kanyeshrug:

There are alot of lectures abt cutting family ties and its the most frightning thing. Scour youtube, download them and.watch/listen to them at home with her around. Be kind to her abt it. She's a mom.
But dnt cut him off completely.

She's known him a lot longer than you. My first debt is to Allah SWT and after my parents.

I will always take my parent's side against anyone even when they're wrong.

My mother had some issues with her little sister. So when her son came to America from the 🇬🇧 to visit us I was the one to shut the door on his face.

She's known him a lot longer than you. My first debt is to Allah SWT and after my parents.

I will always take my parent's side against anyone even when they're wrong.

My mother had some issues with her little sister. So when her son came to America from the 🇬🇧 to visit us I was the one to shut the door on his face.
U a b!tch boy!
Siil in lagaa jeexo ayee eheed.
:samwelcome:

Trending

Latest posts