If your fiancé cheats..l

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I saw this on Snapchat and I wanted to say it here.

You go to your wedding with the love of your life and then someone pulls you aside and shows you a pic of your wife/husband with another person. You already spent your life worth of money for this wedding and bragged about it to your whole family and friends.

You have 3 choices

a) keep it a secret and confront them in private
b) go in front of the guests and expose your fiancé
c) take the money back and call it off

You never know if the person that showed you the picture is just jealous of the relationship and photoshopped him/her with another partner 🤷🏾‍♂️

I say do a, because if you do b or c and it proves to be false you done fucked up

Expose her on the spot, in front of the 300 guests. I am a shaydaan when it comes to shit like that. Don't try me.

I will then take my money BACK and bounce.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
show everybody what she did and while the hole rom descendts into madness imma f*ck off with the food and money then fly off to comoros

I would threaten to expose and shame her so that no one else marries her if her family doesn’t give me every cent I spent on the wedding then when they do get my lacaag, I’d still expose her lol.

It depends A. and C. seem good I would ask her what’s the meaning behind the photo and if it’s an old photo then it’s cool but........... but if that’s recent than b1tch better have MY DAMN MONNEEEEEYYYYYY

B and C I’ll be expose him and run away with the money
giphy.gif

I saw this on Snapchat and I wanted to say it here.

You go to your wedding with the love of your life and then someone pulls you aside and shows you a pic of your wife/husband with another person. You already spent your life worth of money for this wedding and bragged about it to your whole family and friends.

You have 3 choices

a) keep it a secret and confront them in private
b) go in front of the guests and expose your fiancé
c) take the money back and call it off
Email the pic to her family and c)

Villainess

I would threaten to expose and shame her so that no one else marries her if her family doesn’t give me every cent I spent on the wedding then when they do get my lacaag, I’d still expose her lol.
Hm... what if she promised to change

Knowing me I'll probably play along by playing dumb.I'll go ahead with the wedding no need to stress my family out. I would take every valuable he has while i collect more pics of my own then I'll call it quits if he asks why I'd show him the pics.
Men get comfortable if you play dumb i love it when they actually think you're really dumb lol they let you know all their secrets.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Tell her "bae imma dedicate a billboard just for you but first we have to delay the wedding, I want this to be so special:z1banet:"

the billboard has her pic and it states that she'd cheated on me. Let the homies know about her so they can avoid the qumayo . You can imagine the rest lmaoo

Alluring

Sayonara
B & C, humiliating him in front of his family and everyone he loves is what he deserves, to the extent that he will forever be haunted and known as the "man who got left at the altar."

Then proceed to take all the money because it should have been written in my contract that cheating (including marrying someone else without divorcing me first) is grounds for divorce and I take all my mehr immediately.

Villainess

Tell her "bae imma dedicate a billboard just for you but first we have to delay the wedding, I want this to be so special:z1banet:"

the billboard has her pic and it states that she'd cheated on me. Let the homies know about her so they can avoid the qumayo . You can imagine the rest lmaoo
This is so extra loool Bollywood movie 😂

Trending