If your car broke down would you let your wife open the bonnet change the oil while you sit back in the car?

imagine there is traffic right next to you how would people veiw you?

Thoughts please? just thought i would ask this because some guys think that everything should be the same

Personally as a man i would not let for my wife thats disrespect to her same way i wouldn't let my wife pick heavy items etc also a good wife would not let her husband cook or clean or change diapers etc

Last edited:
If she feels like it, then f*ck it, why not. Obviously, if you don't know how, that's shameful, but it ain't that serious. Also, everyone should learn how to cook and keep a clean home, those are basic human skills. If you can't cook, that's pathetic.

If she feels like it, then f*ck it, why not. Obviously, if you don't know how, that's shameful, but it ain't that serious. Also, everyone should learn how to cook and keep a clean home, those are basic human skills. If you can't cook, that's pathetic.
i bet you all the cars in traffic would look at the guy crazy no real man would allow that

Most Somali men don't know how to change oil. Neither do the women. If a Somali couples car breaks down, they'll call their whole family, extended and friends to come save them from the side of the road. HAYAAAAAY

Trending

Latest posts