If you won

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Wouldn't tell my mom's because she would stay yelling at me about how I shouldn't buy tickets. I'd probably just make a fake bank account and transfer her a couple M's

The rest of my fam wouldn't give a f*ck and I'd hook them up too

Immediate family, yes. Or else they'll wonder what kind of jobs I have to rack up so much money. Extended, no way. Or else I have relatives from Hargeisa ilaa Ceerigaabo ilaa Hobyo ilaa Kismayo that I don't even know askin for money :damsel:

I have caught many Somalis at the kiosk/convenience shop scratching down numbers like their life depended on it. That awkward stares when you both know it’s haram but they proceed anyway. I even caught adeers partaking in it.

If I won the lotto I wouldn't tell anyone but I would film myself spending 150 days doing the most degenerate things money can buy and make it into a Netflix series.

Absolutely fucking not. The sheer amount of xasad would give me erectile dysfunction or something:faysalwtf:
I'd indirectly make their lives better without mentioning the money.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I have caught many Somalis at the kiosk/convenience shop scratching down numbers like their life depended on it. That awkward stares when you both know it’s haram but they proceed anyway. I even caught adeers partaking in it.
This reminded of an encounter with a niqabi, she waited till i left the store to scratch those cards :mjlaugh:

I would tell my close family. But I’d downplay the amount. Oh I won 4 mil when I really won 10 mil!
But I’d give them money though just in instalment I’d invest most of it.

Trending

Latest posts