If you were in Minneapolis, would you stay home or take part in the looting?

If you were in Minneapolis, would you stay home or take part in the looting?

• Stay home like a proper Muslim

• Loot like a fucking 13 IQ mooryaan who needs to have his hands cutoff and deserves coronavirus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I'm seeing a lot of 'I wish I was there' posts so I'd like to gauge the level of degeneracy in this community.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
id stay home watching on my laptop the craziness people doing

explain how looting and robbing stores burning places justify a killing?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Undercover cops set buildings on fire to pin it on protesters and made gun shot noises.
We have enough real footage of normal people doing those things that you can't reasonably blame all of the chaos on the police instigators. American police are well known for that sort of thing but there are not enough police in all of Minnesota to cause the damage that we're seeing.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You cannot on the one hand criticise black south africans for looting Somali businesses and turn around and say this shyt is acceptable.

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
In my eyes, it’s not our fight.

I sympathize with them.

But looting your own communities and destroying your own resources makes 0 logical sense in terms of seeking justice for this man.
:faysalwtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its unacceptable and displays inferior 68iqer behavior. Imagine if the Somalis instead of looting stood their own ground and shot AAs attempting to loot their store? They wouldve been lauded as true Americana by the media and gained aloy of sympthizers.

Somalis suck at PR and always create a negative image

I'd let off fireworks and tell the police looters were armed so they get extra karbash:pacspit:
dc91db6ed04f323c9334fa1edb9ed5e3.jpg

Stay at home. Destroying businesses whose owners didn’t wrong anyone is obviously wrong. It is dumb protest against injustice while doing injustice yourself.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Looting is never an answer to a problem, they are doing a hude disservice to the murdered brother. I hope we realize we can fight injustice a lot better by not committing crimes. :)

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
id stay home watching on my laptop the craziness people doing

explain how looting and robbing stores burning places justify a killing?
It doesn't but it sure is a good excuse to make your life a little easier and more fun

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Call me what you want but that's a big business opportunity riots are the only time you can get really expensive things for free :banderas:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nah I'm looting, the damage has already been done. thousands of dollars worth of merchandise has been stolen from Target, taking care of a few things in my shopping list worth less than $50 won't hurt no one.

As soon as the store was destroyed and looted it is no longer stealing, they will classify all items left in the store as damaged goods and will throw them out (if there are any left).

Even if I don't steal it someone else will

Trending

Latest posts