If you were given an option to watch Prophet series in Jannah, which one would it be first?

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
For me, i’d definitely choose prophet Nuh as without hesitancy followed by Prophet Musa as.

Watching Nuh’s preaching generation after generation with “100 or 250 years later” to make it more dramatic, the construction and the completion of the Ark, the treacherous backstabbing of Nuh’s family and the flood that utterly wiped everything and an emotional ending showing the aftermath.

It would be too surreal and mouth watering watching the story in 8K with dramatic music and cinematic sound effect.

What about you?

I want to see the she-camel come out the mountains during nabi salih era or isa ibn maryam speaking from the cradle as an infant.

How people did not believe at that time is astonishing.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
i want to watch musa (a.s) howw did he part the sea and the snakes and his mom putting him in a basket. just wow i want to see that in 4k

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I assume it would be something like the movie Lucy, where you travel in time and go back to the beginning and watch everything from there.

Ngl watching the jinn genocide wars would be interesting.

Nabi Yusuf(as). His life was a rollercoaster. Betrayed by his brothers and thrown into a well, sold as a slave then wrongfully accused of rape by his owners wife. Spent years in prison. After all that, he was still able to become a ruler and save Egypt from starvation. Him reuniting with his father and all his brothers was the culmination of this story.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Nabi Yusuf(as). His life was a rollercoaster. Betrayed by his brothers and thrown into a well, sold as a slave then wrongfully accused of rape by his owners wife. Spent years in prison. After all that, he was still able to become a ruler and save Egypt from starvation. Him reuniting with his father and all his brothers was the culmination of this story.
Hold up did u say egypt? So nabi muse n nabi yusuf both lived in ancient egypt thats explains why egypt stood for 4 thousands years if i remember nabi ciise was in roman empire times

Trending

Latest posts