If you were given a chance would you become a dictator (POLL)

Would you become a dictator?

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Yea Somalia needs someone like Park Chung Hee to focus on developing the nation quick as well as fostering innovations, coorporations, and exports.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
no, because eventually dictatorships leads to wars and people dying. It’s not worth it :)

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I’d be Hitler esque the same way he annexed Austria. I’d annex Puntland those lot are the least relevant yet they’re the loudest and most arrogant. They need to be humbled :trumpsmirk::ufdup:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
If I become dictator with full power. I would work strong military and uphold shariah law. But I would keep my hand off the ecconmy and let it develop naturally and give incentives to develop it more.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'd be a laid back type dictator tbh I wouldn't abuse power too much and make everyone happy I'd rather go down as a legend and die peacefully than be hated and killed in an eventual coup

I’d be Hitler esque the same way he annexed Austria. I’d annex Puntland those lot are the least relevant yet they’re the loudest and most arrogant. They need to be humbled :trumpsmirk::ufdup:
Not from Puntland, but how are they least relevant?
They've got peace, large territory, autonomy, no Amisom forces in their territory, and have infrastructure projects such as Garacad port going on, and doing much better than most in Somalia.

Trending