If you were given 100 million or 500 million USD

Which would you pick?
For personal use and not for sharing with family and friends or charity.

Suppose you were given 100million then you found out you missed out on a 500million would you be stressed out?

The prophet saw said Son of Adam will only be pleased with the dirt on his mouth when he dies and is burried.

Keo

VIP
I would definitely share with family, even extended family members but not friends since I don’t have any day ones.

If I knew I missed out on 500m but had 100m I would be contempt with the 100m because that’s enough money to last me for a life time. That is generational wealth right there and it already opens a lot more doors for you to make even more money.

I would definitely share with family, even extended family members but not friends since I don’t have any day ones.

If I knew I missed out on 500m but had 100m I would be contempt with the 100m because that’s enough money to last me for a life time. That is generational wealth right there and it already opens a lot more doors for you to make even more money.
On a personal level if all things are maintained constant like Family, friends, charity.

It was down to you expenditure would you lose sleep if you lost 500million deal and got the 100million deal?

World

VIP
On a personal level if all things are maintained constant like Family, friends, charity.

It was down to you expenditure would you lose sleep if you lost 500million deal and got the 100million deal?
I wouldn’t care tbh. Imagine losing sleep because you were blessed with 9 figures.

I remember of an 80 year old German billionaire who lost few billions during the recession in 2008 but still had some billions left and he committed suicide.

It seems like every penny counts.

As it makes a difference.

I remember of an 80 year old German billionaire who lost few billions during the recession in 2008 but still had some billions left and he committed suicide.

Rageedi, it's bruddas with this kind of mentality that make it big laakin

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Which would you pick?

Suppose you were given 100million then you found out you missed out on a 500million would you be stressed out?

The prophet saw said Son of Adam will only be pleased with the dirt on his mouth when he dies and is burried.
I would build my clan tuulo, roads, garbage disposal and water treatment facility. I would be a legend amongst the tol

I would build my clan tuulo, roads, garbage disposal and water treatment facility. I would be a legend amongst the tol
They will try killing you.
Remember of a somali woman who used to live in the west and sent remittance to her relatives and then she decided to move to xamar.

The relatives were pissed and they organised to scare her to return to the eest so that tmshe can continue supporting them.

GemState

36/21
VIP
At a certain point, money doesn't really become important.

The guy that earns $5 million a year and another that earns $25 million a year have a comparable quality of life. After your bank account hit 7 figures they just become numbers on a screen honestly

2Terrible

Youtube was my idea
I would use 500 million USD is 629,002,500.00 Canadian dollars ( i googled that because i didn't wanna do the math)I would build hospitals (good hospitals, in Somalia) and I would teach EVERYONE how to farm so we could have land that's green. And i would make schools everywhere. I would also go to Hajj.

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
Which would you pick?

What if you sold your company for 100m then you found out you could have sold it for 500m.

What if you sold your company for 100m then you found out you could have sold it for 500m.
That’s fucked up- this is completely different proposition than the proposal of the thread starter… this hits too close to home..

I had the chance to buy ethereum at 6 dollars a coin with hagbad money I saved that was £12.000 - instead I bought a 1000 worth ethereum the remaining didn’t go very far besides a small plot in kismaayo… till this very day I can’t look at ethereum.gives me heart burn.I could have had over £3.000.000 and moved to Oman and invested in puntland and Mogadishu prime real estate and a medium sized business - my family would have been set for life..

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
That’s fucked up- this is completely different proposition than the proposal of the thread starter… this hits too close to home..

I had the chance to buy ethereum at 6 dollars a coin with hagbad money I saved that was £12.000 - instead I bought a 1000 worth ethereum the remaining didn’t go very far besides a small plot in kismaayo… till this very day I can’t look at ethereum.gives me heart burn.I could have had over £3.000.000 and moved to Oman and invested in puntland and Mogadishu prime real estate and a medium sized business - my family would have been set for life..
I feel you bro. Life is too short to obsess over what ifs. Just know what you got was never going to miss you and what missed you was never going to get you.

Why would i be sad , 100mill will secure financial freedom for my family , and generations to come if its not squandered.

Rich people are fucked in the head. There's no such thing as too much money for them and they will do anything for dollars they don't even need, but maybe that kind of mindset is the secret to their success.

Trending

Latest posts