If you were elected presidentially what roles would you take?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Waa mar kale aan soo dhigay barnaamij iyo fallanqeyn xasaasi ah oo ku salaysan dhisida dalkeena, dib u heeshiisinta ummadeena iyo wadahaladda labada dhinac ee fikrada ama afkaarta kala duwaan leh, waxaan jeclaan lahaa in aan si gacmo furan idiin kugu soo dhaweeyo ka qeyb galida shirka jaraa'idka aan maanta soo qaban qaabay , ha ka xishoonin inaad ra'yigiina nala wadagtaan.
Mudanayaal iyo marwooyin , waxaad ogtihiin in dalkeena u mudo 30 sanadood burbursana oo laga talaabsan weeyey colaadda iyo dagaaladda sookeeye,
Hadii aanu nahay dhalinyarada iyo jiilka dambe miyaanan qalmin in aan wax ka qabno dalkeena hadii jiilka horre iskaashan weeyen oo ay marwalba isku dhacaan taas na si dhalaysaa naceyb iyo kala qeybsanaan,
Waxaan aad uga dareemaya in dhalinyarada ay dhiirigeliyeen rajada iyo hamiga oo aynan baaba'saneyn inkasta marxaladda wadankena ay maraysaa meel xun hasa yeeshe waa xilliga aan gacmaha is qabsan laheyn

Once again I have summoned the academics and intellectuals to not missout on this lifelong opportunity , Ladies and Gentlemen your excellencies and delegates, honourable and distinguished guests
I hereby nominate you to give us your insights

@Yukon_Niner @Yahya @Samaalic Era @nine @Bohol @Mad-MullaH @Abdisamad3 @Nairobi La Flores @beenleey @CaliTedesse @Pipit

So tell me guys whats the first thing you would you do if you're elected as president

CaliTedesse

I ❀️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I can give serious answer or just say I would build brothels.

I'd go for the second option.

I'd build a lot of brothels.

Restore the nightclubs of Mogadishu
1590277529436.png

Why? There's much more to deal with than them. They're dying out anyways.
No there not, they still control large swaths of land in central-south Somalia. They are the worst internal enemy and they need to be crushed ASAP. They are a threat to our progress, in order for Somalia to move forward, Al-shaytan needs to be smoked straight to hellfire.

Invader

πŸ‘ΎpΚ…ΙΉoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ Ζƒuα΄‰ΚŒα΄‰Κ…πŸ‘Ύ
Give Somaliland ictiraaf and negotiate peace between the two brother states.

Djibouti should invade Shinile and parts of Afar region in Ethiopia and Afar Eritrean regions including Doumeira .

Organise the country politically set up councils in cities, towns etc who will do proper services for their citizens or be held accountable. Strengthen government bodies, bottom up approach. Also it might not seem important but we need to encourage multi party politics and it is even more essential that we begin to make our politics about ideas and ideology not qabiil.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would give more autonomy to the states and have an option where citizens can have a referendum for independence

Eradicate khawariji terrorists and pass a law where any criminal who kills/rapes gets their organs automatically removed and donated to those who need it.

Forcus on education and the economy

Get out of the Arab league.

Create a federal army enlisting from all regions.

Eradicate 4.5 system and appoint people on merit.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
I would turn Xamar iyo Banaadir region into a big giant Gulag and but all the anti peace and backwards clans there such as HG in labor camps. Assuming I have full power and an Army, Navy, an air force, and a spy agency, I would then use my military might to conduct massive military campaign against Shabaab. I would take out its leadership, training camps, go after it's financial backers and stop their weapons supplies. I would also give clans that support Shabaab an ultimatum, stop supporting Shabaab or perish. I would give back the lands stolen by HG mooryans and give them back to their rightful owners. I would greatly help peaceful regions such as Puntland to further develop it's economy, infrastructure, education, and security. I would also give PL the option of being independence country. If yes, then I would sign them off. As for the Khat folks, I would help them find their ictiraf so long as Dhul iyo Warsan are fully onboard. I would try my best to make peace between OG iyo MX and make Jubbaland prosperous. And of course, Amisom and other foreign mercenaries got to go.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Waa mar kale aan soo dhigay barnaamij iyo fallanqeyn xasaasi ah oo ku salaysan dhisida dalkeena, dib u heeshiisinta ummadeena iyo wadahaladda labada dhinac ee fikrada ama afkaarta kala duwaan leh, waxaan jeclaan lahaa in aan si gacmo furan idiin kugu soo dhaweeyo ka qeyb galida shirka jaraa'idka aan maanta soo qaban qaabay , ha ka xishoonin inaad ra'yigiina nala wadagtaan.
Mudanayaal iyo marwooyin , waxaad ogtihiin in dalkeena u mudo 30 sanadood burbursana oo laga talaabsan weeyey colaadda iyo dagaaladda sookeeye,
Hadii aanu nahay dhalinyarada iyo jiilka dambe miyaanan qalmin in aan wax ka qabno dalkeena hadii jiilka horre iskaashan weeyen oo ay marwalba isku dhacaan taas na si dhalaysaa naceyb iyo kala qeybsanaan,
Waxaan aad uga dareemaya in dhalinyarada ay dhiirigeliyeen rajada iyo hamiga oo aynan baaba'saneyn inkasta marxaladda wadankena ay maraysaa meel xun hasa yeeshe waa xilliga aan gacmaha is qabsan laheyn

Once again I have summoned the academics and intellectuals to not missout on this lifelong opportunity , Ladies and Gentlemen your excellencies and delegates, honourable and distinguished guests
I hereby nominate you to give us your insights

@Yukon_Niner @Yahya @Samaalic Era @nine @Bohol @Mad-MullaH @Abdisamad3 @Nairobi La Flores @beenleey @CaliTedesse @Pipit

So tell me guys whats the first thing you would you do if you're elected as president
5 min after inauguration i would declare my self dictator for life

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
after ithat would order the mass production of kamikaze drones and bomb the absolute shit out of alshabab and of course torture them after taking them es down strip the qabil of their power and slowly start rebuldning the country

Yusuf M

PuntExit
I would turn Xamar iyo Banaadir region into a big giant Gulag and but all the anti peace and backwards clans there such as HG in labor camps. Assuming I have full power and an Army, Navy, an air force, and a spy agency, I would then use my military might to conduct massive military campaign against Shabaab. I would take out its leadership, training camps, go after it's financial backers and stop their weapons supplies. I would also give clans that support Shabaab an ultimatum, stop supporting Shabaab or perish. I would give back the lands stolen by HG mooryans and give them back to their rightful owners. I would greatly help peaceful regions such as Puntland to further develop it's economy, infrastructure, education, and security. I would also give PL the option of being independence country. If yes, then I would sign them off. As for the Khat folks, I would help them find their ictiraf so long as Dhul iyo Warsan are fully onboard. I would try my best to make peace between OG iyo MX and make Jubbaland prosperous. And of course, Amisom and other foreign mercenaries got to go.
Also, I will try to civilize beelaha Raxanweyn iyo Madowweyne and if they refuse then I'll bribe Congo to take them in.

Macalin M

Out here
You wouldn’t survive an afternoon

Trending

Latest posts