If you were dictator of Somalia what would you do

Alluring

Sayonara
Let's pretend that you take control of Somalia and you can make any decisions you want with minimal interference, what are you doing to fix the country?

I would start by outlawing those demonic FGM practices & child marriages. Then set up a council with 2 representatives from each region that were held in a legal no buying votes election. Start producing our own means of wealth from livestock to oil and set up a proper national treasury. Then create a large education campaign to improve literacy to 100% and improve that 69 IQ bs by creating a good school system similar to the ones in East Asia. Increase taxes to pay off the education funds, and start building mass infrastructure. Boot arab propaganda and go back to being the proud people of Kush mashallah. As we develop steadily we can become the trade capital of the world. And also install hairline reconstruction surgery as our people are naturally beautiful they just need a little help with their bidars. We will become the most intellectual most wealthy most beautiful people to ever exist inshallah. We just need to be steered in the right direction

i would establish sharia immediately anyone that tries to fight me will be met with full force.

Those who try and start psychological warfare by brainwashing the masses into thinking i am a bad person with their propaganda will face a penalty of up to 30 years in prison with no possibility of parole.

Let's pretend that you take control of Somalia and you can make any decisions you want with minimal interference, what are you doing to fix the country?

I would start by outlawing those demonic FGM practices & child marriages. Then set up a council with 2 representatives from each region that were held in a legal no buying votes election. Start producing our own means of wealth from livestock to oil and set up a proper national treasury. Then create a large education campaign to improve literacy to 100% and improve that 69 IQ bs by creating a good school system similar to the ones in East Asia. Increase taxes to pay off the education funds, and start building mass infrastructure. Boot arab propaganda and go back to being the proud people of Kush mashallah. As we develop steadily we can become the trade capital of the world. And also install hairline reconstruction surgery as our people are naturally beautiful they just need a little help with their bidars. We will become the most intellectual most wealthy most beautiful people to ever exist inshallah. We just need to be steered in the right direction
Inshallah ameen I like your vision

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I'd create gulags for all industries and womanize more than Fidel Castro. I'd open state of the art hospitals for the women I have knocked up.
I'd force mothafuckas to grow high weed
Free food, accomodation and education for all participants.

The women will study thru schools, the men will study thru labor schools.
It would be like North Korea for first 30 years but then it would be a nice developed country once I loosen my grip.

By that time, my descendents will have infiltrated in every gobol and qabiil reppin heavy and spying for their daddy

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'd get a harem of sexy females from every qabiil and hold fair elections for a real president to be elected. I'm not power hungry I hate the spotlight :kanyeshrug:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
massive cultural and literacy campain
increase the consumption of fish
increase the size of the military
restore cites and towns
mass execute alusess
try to fix qabil issues
finish the constitution
punish war lords their sympethizers and those that got away with crimes
create compaines that compeate with private onces while hiring as many people as poissible
make it easier to not only create business but also do business in the country
create a resource found where in witch every industry contributes some of their money
open up a somali wall street
and create patriotic songs gotta pump some pride into people can't let reer kim play us like this rename the secret services Nisa sounds like a game made for toddlers shit must sound like something that strikes fear into to the hearts of our friends and foes alike

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1. Secular State with strong influence on Islamic Shariah. Communist State, China Style.

2. Strong Military to do Police job.

3. Private companies encouraged but tolerated. ALL revenue goes to the govt bank.

Som

VIP

Before answering let ne tell you that the whole 68 IQ thing on this website is cringy as f*ck. Nobody tested somalia and the racist scientists who published those data simply calculated the average of neighbouring countries. In the case of equatorial Guinea they used data from mentally ill guinean kids in Spain. How can anyone believe this BS or joke about it?
Wallahi somalis have cuqdad. We were once a proud people, now we are accepting pseudoscientific BS from white supremacists

Last edited:

Som

VIP
Anyway, if i had power in Somalia I would definitely try to spread unity among our people. I would pick ministers from all qabils including small ones. I would create a free public school system were children are taught somali unity and anti qabilism so that they will be loyal to their country and not their tribe once they grow up.

I would enact a free-market economic policy whilst curtailing injustices through an effect judicial system. I would then separate the country into separate regions and begin developing a representative democracy. I would make sure there is a strong limit on executive power through judicial and legislative branches.

I would also focus on educating the populace in English,mandarin and Somali so as to facilitate international trade etc.

Trending