If you were a slave. Would you convert

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Basra posted this and this just bothered me.

Slavery was horrible. Horrible. Blacks were literally fucked over for like hundreds of years. And this chick gonna say it's a good thing.

If I'm being whipped, seeing my fellow slaves getting killed and tortured. And all I had to do to get a better treatment was to convert to another religion. I would convert simply because of that.secretly I would be the same person I am but man I would lie so much. The life of a slave is pretty fucking shitty. Converting to another religion just to get treated better sounds like a good opportunity.

People are really justifying slavery because of the fact people people became Muslim. What drugs are they smoking.

Also the opportunity to convert was barely given to slaves.muslim slave owners knew that if the slaves they owned became Muslim they would have to treat them better. This was a rare occurrence.

People(other Muslims usually) say "well Arab slave trade was way better than the Western European one" that is big fat ass Lie. Arab slave trade had a terrible mortality rate. Plus the males were getting castrated. They couldn't reproduce.it was rare for a slave male to have a child with another women.
What upsets me the most is how uneducated she is. She seems to insinuate that africans never had better civilisations that whites which ironically if she read the bible it says that we hamites did. Sure we did a lot of things wrong but we were not better off when god sent us the savage white man as punishment, all they did was rob our resources and tell west africans that god is white.

Muji

VIP
If i were a slave i would kill my slave master like bilal and die with honour instead of serving some lower lifeform. I would rather join my ancestors in the grave then let them down by cucking to some c*nt like donald trump, i will only serve god anyone else will die or i will die.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Stuff like this is so easy to say when it’s just a thought experiment and not reality.

Slaves who ran away risked their families being punished as a result so imagine what your poor folks would have to go through when you kill your master.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
These people are pure filth. May Allah protect us from such oppressors who hurt humans and animals. Aamiin.

I think I’ve finally understood what you were getting at all along. Why didn’t Islam lead to the abolishment of slavery faster? That’s a brilliant question. It should have! It would and could have but.. people are too rotten?

You’re clever, I give you that! :manny:

What we shouldn’t do is join the ‘arabs are trash’ bandwagon. That’s just pure victim mentality. :susp:

I'm cool with Arab folks. I live in America I haven't met any racist Arab people here.

Since islamaphobia is going on most racist people think a terrorist is a Arab/middle eastern Muslim. So arabs are the go too people when a terrorist attack happens. They are dealing with islamaphobia and racism now. Something kind of similar to how blacks are treated in the Arab countries

I just dislike their history of slavery and racism. Especially the Arab Muslim countries. Their history gives me the impression that a black person living in those countries would probably experience more racism there compared to living in The US. A country where slavery ended in the 1800s and had implemented civil rights laws to fight discrimination.

Stuff like this is so easy to say when it’s just a thought experiment and not reality.

Slaves who ran away risked their families being punished as a result so imagine what your poor folks would have to go through when you kill your master.
I'm strict i only serve god i would still kill the slave master if god had given light of what life really is about serving him only. If i was born a slave however it would be different as sadly it is easy to brainwash the creation of Allah, it would be almost as if they took away my free will so i would be forced to serve them and their shaaitan seed.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

He gonna kill the master and not think of the consequences. He wouldn't be the only one getting killed.

I just dislike their history of slavery and racism. Especially the Arab Muslim countries. Their history gives me the impression that a black person living in those countries would probably experience more racism there compared to living in The US. A country where slavery ended in the 1800s and had implemented civil rights laws to fight discrimination.

It wasn’t just black people, it wasn’t racially motivated:
The difference being there were even Arab slaves and black Muslims were slave owners/traders. Our slavery isn’t based on color it’s based on religion. Muslims are superior to non-Muslims.

But, you’re right about there being a noticeable anti-black sentiment in parts of the ME today. That’s not from Islam though. And America isn’t perfect either lol, idk what you’re complaining about anymore. People are racist.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

But, you’re right about there being a noticeable anti-black sentiment in parts of the ME today. That’s not from Islam though. And America isn’t perfect either lol, idk what you’re complaining about anymore. People are racist.

It's more so of a surprise. I thought muslims countries were better. I wasn't expecting to learn about the anti black racism in those countries and how slavery really ended pretty late in those nations.

Literally when I was a kid whenever learned about how racist America was back in the day I was like "hell naw these white people are a piece of shit, once I finish school I'm defineftly gonna move to one of the Muslim countries mostly Dubai or Saudi just so I can live in a country where there isn't any Islamaphobes and they cool with black people"
Now that I know some of the dark history from these countries none of them sound that good to me anymore. America sound better than them now.

It's more so of a surprise. I thought muslims countries were better. I wasn't expecting to learn about the anti black racism in those countries and how slavery really ended pretty late in those nations.

Literally when I was a kid whenever learned about how racist America was back in the day I was like "hell naw these white people are a piece of shit, once I finish school I'm defineftly gonna move to one of the Muslim countries mostly Dubai or Saudi just so I can live in a country where there isn't any Islamaphobes and they cool with black people"
Now that I know some of the dark history from these countries none of them sound that good to me anymore. America sound better than them now.
From my experience in Egypt they're not racist at all

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
From my experience in Egypt they're not racist at all
i would hope so!!!. It's sad hearing and reading Africans being racist towards other africans. Especially the North African nations Algeria ,Tunisia Morrocco Libya and Egypt. Seen articles about how they didn't want to identify with sub Saharan Africans cause they carry aids and diseases and what not.

Side note I'm really interested in meeting with older people from these countries. preferably African and asking about their experiences living in those nations. I said this before in another thread.

You didn't get my point, in Islamic caliphates of the past there were Arab slaves, Persian slaves, Roman slaves etc, the slavery wasn't based on color or ethnicity, you was deemed inferior because you was non-Muslim. Whereas Christians literally used their bible to justify slavery against blacks since their forefather audhubillah was cursed for seeing his drunk father Noah (Nuh AS) naked and apparently God wrote for them to be in servitude as slaves till the day of Judgement... fucking cross worshippers:uCkf6mf:

i would hope so!!!. It's sad hearing and reading Africans being racist towards other africans. Especially the North African nations Algeria ,Tunisia Morrocco Libya and Egypt. Seen articles about how they didn't want to identify with sub Saharan Africans cause they carry aids and diseases and what not.

Side note I'm really interested in meeting with older people from these countries. preferably African and asking about their experiences living in those nations. I said this before in another thread.
There are many black people in Egypt they're Nubian and live in the south even one of their presidents was Nubian there is no racism however there was something about the government not allowing Nubian language in schools or something like that not sure

You didn't get my point, in Islamic caliphates of the past there were Arab slaves, Persian slaves, Roman slaves etc, the slavery wasn't based on color or ethnicity, you was deemed inferior because you was non-Muslim. Whereas Christians literally used their bible to justify slavery against blacks since their forefather audhubillah was cursed for seeing his drunk father Noah (Nuh AS) naked and apparently God wrote for them to be in servitude as slaves till the day of Judgement... fucking cross worshippers:uCkf6mf:

Ahaha nah everything I wrote was directed at Jerome lol, I just used your post because I didn’t want to type it again. Go to sleep fam :ftw9nwa:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
There are many black people in Egypt they're Nubian and live in the south even one of their presidents was Nubian there is no racism however there was something about the government not allowing Nubian language in schools or something like that not sure
How Long did you stay in Egypt

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Slavery was horrible. Horrible. Blacks were literally fucked over for like hundreds of years. And this chick gonna say it's a good thing.

If I'm being whipped, seeing my fellow slaves getting killed and tortured. And all I had to do to get a better treatment was to convert to another religion. I would convert simply because of that.secretly I would be the same person I am but man I would lie so much. The life of a slave is pretty fucking shitty. Converting to another religion just to get treated better sounds like a good opportunity.

People are really justifying slavery because of the fact people people became Muslim. What drugs are they smoking.

Also the opportunity to convert was barely given to slaves.muslim slave owners knew that if the slaves they owned became Muslim they would have to treat them better. This was a rare occurrence.

People(other Muslims usually) say "well Arab slave trade was way better than the Western European one" that is big fat ass Lie. Arab slave trade had a terrible mortality rate. Plus the males were getting castrated. They couldn't reproduce.it was rare for a slave male to have a child with another women.

LOL Jerome

OK sorry. LOL Slavery is EVIL. Happy? LOL

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

It’s a good thing were enslaved this is a Somali forum you buck dancing knuckle dragging @Farm Equipment kkkk take your sjw antics to a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.