If you was in charge of Somalia what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets say that you were in charge of this:
image.png.ec4853569b0708f2ec7d09b82c611945.png

What would you do?
How would your immigration policies look like?

Don't write an essay, just a short description of how Somalia would look like under your rule. I will grade you from 1-5, from worst to best.

I personally would instil a nationalistic thinking among the people. I would grow the economy. I would have strict immigration policies. non-natives can only stay in the country if they are contributing to the economic growth of the country. Otherwise, they will need to leave.:camby:

When our military is strong enough and Ethiopia and Kenya are weak, we will attack and take back our regions plus the capitals and cities where we can generate more lacag. I'll, however, have enough mercy to leave them the gaajo cities.

Whilst the west is crumbling to pieces and are in the middle of the war, we will grow stronger and shift the superpower title over to us. I will declare myself the Queen of Somalia and we will have a dictator monarchy with a parliament consisting of representatives from all cities.

Beyonce-Queen-gif.gif

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Immigration policy?
No immigrants from Ethiopia or any of the sub saharan country. I would however grant visas to certain individuals like doctors, scientists, teachers etc

Other than that closed border policy. Absolutely no Ethiopians or Bantus in Somalia. I would deport every single one of them

Military

All able bodied adults from 16-45 must enlist in the military. Those not in active duty roles must be in reserve and be ready for call up if country’ defensive capability is depleted

Education

I would put major emphasis on STEM( Science, technology, engineering and math) for best and brightest

The more on handy students, I would open vacational schools by the thousands so they can learn hands on skills and fill the gap in the labor force

Our government system would be classical Islam based Sharics government(none of that AS bs) with side of Somali Xeer

No music, no Khat, no alcohol and certainly no drugs

Immigration policy?
No immigrants from Ethiopia or any of the sub saharan country. I would however grant visas to certain individuals like doctors, scientists, teachers etc

Other than that closed border policy. Absolutely no Ethiopians or Bantus in Somalia. I would deport every single one of them

Military

All able bodied adults from 16-45 must enlist in the military. Those not in active duty roles must be in reserve and be ready for call up if country’ defensive capability is depleted

Education

I would put major emphasis on STEM( Science, technology, engineering and math) for best and brightest

The more on handy students, I would open vacational schools by the thousands so they can learn hands on skills and fill the gap in the labor force

Our government system would be classical Islam based Sharics government(none of that AS bs) with side of Somali Xeer

From 1-5 I will give you 3. You lost me at "No music, no Khat, no alcohol and certainly no drugs". You can't ban everything, especially not music. You need to let people express their creativity. Music is apart of our culture. Let me guess, you want to turn Somalia into Saudi. Then I'll give you a 2.

You can ban harmful things, yes, but music, no.

I would allow people and give them freedom with obviously some regulation (inline with Islam).

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Immigration policy?

Military

Education

how are you gonna talk about Islam while trying to deport our muslim bantu brothers and sisters? there is no bantus in Somaliland, they are not your problem.

Saalax Bidaar

From 1-5 I will give you 3. You lost me at "No music, no Khat, no alcohol and certainly no drugs". You can't ban everything, especially not music. You need to let people express their creativity. Music is apart of our culture. Let me guess, you want to turn Somalia into Saudi. Then I'll give you a 2.

You can ban harmful things, yes, but music, no.

I would allow people and give them freedom with obviously some regulation (inline with Islam).

Those are all the work of the devil(Camalu Sheydaan)
We are trying to win favor with Allah so we have to stay away from such things

Saudis like to mask their insecurities and ignorance with the religion

I want to create a pure society that values education and innovation.

Music, alcohol, drugs are just a distraction in my opinion

Saalax Bidaar

how are you gonna talk about Islam while trying to deport our muslim bantu brothers and sisters? there is no bantus in Somaliland, they are not your problem.
I didn’t say murder them did I?
Oromos have a land and country as do Bantus. Everyone should worship Allah on their side of the border.

No Bantus in Somaliland? Lol who gives a shit about Somaliland you doqon
We are talking about Somalia in general

Those are all the work of the devil(Camalu Sheydaan)
We are trying to win favor with Allah so we have to stay away from such things

Saudis like to mask their insecurities and ignorance with the religion

I want to create a pure society that values education and innovation.

Music, alcohol, drugs are just a distraction in my opinion

How are the Saudis masking their insecurities but you're not? Whose interpretation of sharia are you following? theirs. So what's the difference between what you're saying and what they're doing?

Yes, education is important. But you need to allow the people some freedom and joy. Reading and learning all the time is not fun.

Saalax Bidaar

How are the Saudis masking their insecurities but you're not? Whose interpretation of sharia are you following? theirs. So what's the difference between what you're saying and what they're doing?

Yes, education is important. But you need to allow the people some freedom and joy. Reading and learning all the time is not fun.

Classic Islam will be practiced in my utopia. Look up what that is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

Women not driving? Lol that is certainly not in Islam. These niggas are just insecure about their females

Music being Haram, alcohol, etc is not open to interpretation. It is clear cut Haram.

Last edited:
I would declare corruption and theft of national resources a crime that is punishable by firing squad.

I would ban clanism and install nationalism from bottom up

Closed border policy. I would only allow immigration of people ( probably Singapore and cuba) who will contribute in the education and the health sector for the mean time until we can run things by ourselves.

Governance system will be parliamentary system with proportional representation (10%) minimal for parties to make into the parliament This minimizes clan based politics.

Karbaash and massacre the zoomalis - PRIORITY

Mandatory community service

Mandatory military service

Strict taxation

Go on emergency self sufficiency projects

Ban fizzy drinks, processed sweets and qashin

Ban processed foods

Karbaash the zoomalis if they fall outta line

BE HARD ON THE ZOOOMALI QASHIN

Last edited:
I would declare corruption and theft of national resources a crime that is punishable by firing squad.

I would ban clanism and install nationalism from bottom up

Closed border policy. I would only allow immigration of people ( probably Singapore and cuba) who will contribute in the education and the health sector for the mean time until we can run things by ourselves.

Governance system will be parliamentary system with proportional representation (10%) minimal for parties to make into the parliament This minimizes clan based politics.

from 1-5 you will get a 4. Do you think there should be a dictator? or a new leader every so year. I think there should be a monarchy, were the Queen of Somalia, me, should rule the country then my kids will take over when I'm dead. If the leader, any of my kids, end up being bad leaders then the parliament should but in and give the power to closest kin. The parliament should consist of representatives of cities and not clans, the regime doesn't recognise clans. The role of the parliament is to represent their cities and propose solutions and have opinions.

VIP
Bring in a European army for the sole purpose of bringing federal states to heel

Kill every federal state "president" and corrupt politicians from saylac to ras kamboni. After that things would take care of themselves

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within."

Strict taxation

Ban processed foods

Karbaash the zoomalis of they fall outta line

:faysalwtf:

from 1-5 you will get zero and if I could rate your post I would rate it qashin

Saalax Bidaar

Strict taxation

Ban processed foods

Karbaash the zoomalis of they fall outta line
Siyaad Yare :lolbron:

Bring in a European army for the sole purpose of bringing federal states to heel

Kill every federal state "president" and corrupt politicians from saylac to ras kamboni. After that things would take care of themselves

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within."
from 1-5 you will get 3. I like the idea of getting rid of the current government, even tho killing them would be on the extreme side.

But Why are you bringing A European army to our country? Are you stupid? Eurotrashians are not to be trusted and you want to bring an army full of them. You know what, after further consideration, I have come to the conclusion that you get, from 1-5, 1 for trying to bring the shaytaans to our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts