If you want to know if you have a heart?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Go watch Family Reunions of the Military person returning home or surprising family for a short visit. The visceral emotion that mothers, wives, siblings or loved ones exhibits just transforms u to another universe Yaaqqee. I was bowling and tearing without STOP! Who needs romance movies to cry- Youtube can offer it in a heart beat!

LOOOOL

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Go watch Family Reunions of the Military person returning home or surprising family for a short visit. The visceral emotion that mothers, wives, siblings or loved ones exhibits just transforms u to another universe Yaaqqee. I was bowling and tearing without STOP! Who needs romance movies to cry- Youtube can offer it in a heart beat!

LOOOOL
Do you cry like that when you see one of our own take a bite of a Red Cross nutritional cookie after starving for 3 days or does your empathy only extend to the Anglo Saxon population of these United States?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you cry like that when you see one of our own take a bite of a Red Cross nutritional cookie after starving for 3 days or does your empathy only extend to the Anglo Saxon population of these United States?

Great question my dear. Well...after thinking very hard i say NO i do not cry see one of our own starving in Somalia. Why? Because i believe if they die they go to Paradise.

And also-- the Anglo-Saxon reunion is manipulated with music, and tears and human moments that has no boundary.
u get what i am saying? lol

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Great question my dear. Well...after thinking very hard i say NO i do not cry see one of our own starving in Somalia. Why? Because i believe if they die they go to Paradise.

And also-- the Anglo-Saxon reunion is manipulated with music, and tears and human moments that has no boundary.
u get what i am saying? lol
Basra are you telling me that you cry for whites because you believe they destined for hell?

:russ:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra are you telling me that you cry for whites because you believe they destined for hell?

:russ:

No huuno. I cry for Whites because i believe i am one of them. :( At least in the inside. :)

Trending