If you want easy xaliimos go to london

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do baloons do for you?
They are giving head to get a free shiisha? Why not stand in the streets, sell your coochie for few hundred? surely call girls make way more.
how much do shiisha cost? like 5$?

They give you head for balloons and shisha:mjhaps:

Some of them go to shisha places without any money:mjhaps: Those are the ones guys:mjhaps: Get a hotel room and make her pay:mjhaps: If you know what i mean:mjhaps: Oh god i miss London:mjhaps:
You're an easy faarahoe too, the fact that you give something out to get a head makes you a hoe

How's a faarah gonna come here saying xaliimos in London are easy when he's just like them judge yourself first, you're going to filthy places doing filthy shit with other people and you want to shame the other gender only, because you're shameless?

Of course they're easy. If those revert cornballs like this nigga :samwelcome: can pull a Somali girl like how I pull out a henny bottle from under my sariir then they're easy!

UK Somali girls are beautiful tho, peng tings innit :shookgabre:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
How's a faarah gonna come here saying xaliimos in London are easy when he's just like them judge yourself first, you're going to filthy places doing filthy shit with other people and you want to shame the other gender only, because you're shameless?

Im not shaming them:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending