If you want an interisting life don't move to western Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey depressing skies all over the sky every single day with the exception of 2 summer weeks. 100 % of the people have boring middle class jobs, cold climate that makes it impossible for people to be motivated to do anything social. Every day feels like a repetition of yesterday. The Job market is not dynamic. Few people have exciting personalities. Everything is too organized. The Night life is dead.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Grey depressing skies all over the sky every single day with the exception of 2 summer weeks. 100 % of the people have boring middle class jobs, cold climate that makes it impossible for people to be motivated to do anything social. Every day feels like a repetition of yesterday. The Job market is not dynamic. Few people have exciting personalities. Everything is too organized. The Night life is dead.

The landscape alone just ruins your day and causes depression.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
And them Beurette’s! :ahh:
:childplease::camby:they are fine and the ones who like Somali Men are the best:damnmusic: i knew one of them, should have lost my virginity to her tbh but i didn't, i was busy with my exams:childplease::childplease::childplease::childplease: she had a beautiful futo and and also a cute face and she was interessed in me:banderas: :dwill::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

:childplease::camby:they are fine and the ones who like Somali Men are the best:damnmusic: i knew one of them, should have lost my virginity to her tbh but i didn't, i was busy with my exams:childplease::childplease::childplease::childplease: she had a beautiful futo and and also a cute face and she was interessed in me:banderas: :dwill::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Keep it up bro.

Keo

VIP
The weather here has been above 13 this week and went up to 16 today despite being in February, definitely different to this time last year.

Sunny Spain is 2 hours away and only costs £50 to get there :bell:

Plus all the other destinations where you can have a great time like Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris, Greece, Italy, French Alps etc. Much better visiting other cultures than travelling within the USA where you meet the same people all over again :susp:

Sunny Spain is 2 hours away and only costs £50 to get there :bell:

Plus all the other destinations where you can have a great time like Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris, Greece, Italy, French Alps etc. Much better visiting other cultures than travelling within the USA where you meet the same people all over again :susp:
Nah dude, America is a cool place to travel. LA is different from Miami, Vegas, New York, New Orleans, etc.

Everything you could ever want is right inside this country. Want to see a tropical island paradise? Go to Hawaii. How about visiting the Grand Canyon and some deserts? Arizona is only a flight away. Down for tundras and forests? Visit Alaska.

No country in Europe could ever beat America. This place has natural landscapes and fun cities to explore. Inshallah I’ll travel through more of this great nation after I get my degree. I love being an American.
:banderas:

Tukraq

VIP
Nah dude, America is a cool place to travel. LA is different from Miami, Vegas, New York, New Orleans, etc.

Everything you could ever want is right inside this country. Want to see a tropical island paradise? Go to Hawaii. How about visiting the Grand Canyon and some deserts? Arizona is only a flight away. Down for tundras and forests? Visit Alaska.

No country in Europe could ever beat America. This place has natural landscapes and fun cities to explore. Inshallah I’ll travel through more of this great nation after I get my degree. I love being an American.
:banderas:
sounds like a good idea, America is beautiful:ahh:
but flights are very expensive comapred to these guys train rides
7674.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts