If you see a xalimo with a gaal ajnabi, do ur part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
VicePrez, why do you think there are foreign fighters in Somalia all of a sudden? They came to 'marry' Somali women and kill our police officers and army and basically take over the country because their hairy cocksucking Rabbi bin laden told them to raid Somalia and take the women as the right hands possession. Luckily Al Shabaab has spies who are not brainwashed by Arab Jihadi religion and they got them nuked by drones and even executed them: there is God lool

I didn't know that hairy monkey Bin Laden has said that though. That was surprising to me.

you still havent answered why your leaders like going to london a place you said has little population:diddyswag:
here is faroole doing his job in london:lolbron:
so far you only showed me bunch of random dhulbahante who number less than 40 and ali khalif while i showed important mj people in every video:kobeok:
like i said take your L and move on:mjcry:

Bro I showed 1000s of dhulbahante every nuk and city corner of London

Galaydh doing his job!

Take the L Saaxiib the most noticeable influential people in London are dhulbahante. You and isaaqs are spill overs from British colonization and now ran there after the war also to occupy the joint

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bro I showed 1000s of dhulbahante every nuk and city corner of London

Galaydh doing his job!

Take the L Saaxiib the most noticeable influential people in London are dhulbahante. You and isaaqs are spill overs from British colonization and now ran there after the war also to occupy the joint
showing the same video:cryinglaughsmiley:most influential dhulbahante being from london can you name these influential people:cryinglaughsmiley: dont say ali khalif either because my old man knows him in person he use to be a professor near the university few miles away:cryinglaughsmiley:showed a video of few dozen dhulbahante now your saying is 1000s just from one clip:cryinglaughsmiley: see your the only nikka argueing this with me you see your nikka not denying:camby:
1367555627009.gif

showing the same video:cryinglaughsmiley:most influential dhulbahante being from london can you name these influential people:cryinglaughsmiley: dont say ali khalif either because my old man knows him in person he use to be a professor near the university few miles away:cryinglaughsmiley:showed a video of few dozen dhulbahante now your saying is 1000s just from one clip:cryinglaughsmiley: see your the only nikka argueing this with me you see your nikka not denying:camby:
1367555627009.gif

Saaxib you showed me a house party then you showed me , 100 person confrence..

While i showed you them filling streets after sftreets in protests. You are just in denial.

maxresdefault.jpg

its sad saaxib but take the L and sit on it
loser-o.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Saaxib you showed me a house party then you showed me , 100 person confrence..

While i showed you them filling streets after sftreets in protests. You are just in denial.

maxresdefault.jpg

its sad saaxib but take the L and sit on it
loser-o.gif
How the f*ck do you know you lier you just making up numbers to fill your narrative:cryinglaughsmiley:Stop making up numbers bring proof nikka I showed you not ones but twice where your puntland president came to london:camby:

VicePrez, why do you think there are foreign fighters in Somalia all of a sudden? They came to 'marry' Somali women and kill our police officers and army and basically take over the country because their hairy cocksucking Rabbi bin laden told them to raid Somalia and take the women as the right hands possession. Luckily Al Shabaab has spies who are not brainwashed by Arab Jihadi religion and they got them nuked by drones and even executed them: there is God lool

pretty sure you can't take muslim women as "right hand possessions" , unless bin laden saw us as non-Muslims.

S

Shamis

Same shit - they don't work, they force the women to abandon their families, their own families will never see these secret kids and a million other reasons why this is not a xalal marriage but a captive one.

P

Papi_chulo

why does it matter lol, its 2015 everybody sleeps with everybody

pretty sure you can't take muslim women as "right hand possessions" , unless bin laden saw us as non-Muslims.

Don't listen Shamis' statement, bro. No proof UBL ever making such a statement. People attribute so many things to that dead man. As a matter a fact, there is no proof that he was ever seen alive after December 2001. The whole claim that he was killed in Attobadad, Pakistan in 2011 is all fake and manufactured. No one has ever seen him since December 2001, and all reports point to the fact that he died on natural causes.

why does it matter lol, its 2015 everybody sleeps with everybody

When every ex-convict and loser is just going spree on marrying and divorcing women of particular ethnic group, that tells you something is not right. Well, all that people are doing here is to bring awareness to that shame.

S

Shamis

So this was all from beyond the grave? I guess Bin Laden is the new Tupac:

A

Atiya

Robert guy omg lol I remember this guy used to try and brainwash me when I was a maskiin 18 year old trying to practise the deen. He used to tell me these pitty stories and always used to help me when I had a problem. Islamic or otherwise. I thought he was being nice until he talked about marriage even though he had 2 wives. This guy legitly grooms Somali girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending