If you see a xalimo with a gaal ajnabi, do ur part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
If any girl in my family tried to bring home an cadaan guy or arab guy, their dads would go all Uncle Phil on their ass. This stuff is not very common. Its usually the same number of girls who go around marrying these cadaan and madow converts. Lets call what it is, its not an epidemic and lets not pretend it is.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Mjs are more in canada and north america. Uk london is isaaq and dhulbahante capital.
nice try there isnt alot of dhulbahante in the uk:heh: there is million thread in somnet mj and isaaq pounding there chest about london:heh:i like how you nikkas claim that place when fits your narrative:heh:

S

Shamis

Sensei - I call it the Salafi swingers club because they marry akhs and ukhts from like 3 different local 'mosques' and they all know each other.

Geeljire - Believe me its happening to everyone. Pakistani,Arab and Indian girls are being disowned left right and centre for disobeying their parents like that. Nigerians are more open minded and less likely to freak out and Somalis feel like they have to take the blame because we're the ones who force our kids to be super religious and it kind of backfired on us because these girls skipped the part of the diin which says that we're different nations and tribes by God's decree and that we understand each other through our cultures.

Here is the problem with Somalis: (2) If they are Salafis, they will go extreme; (2) if they become feminists, they become extremists as well. Somalis are just too fast and too naive.

Geeljire - Believe me its happening to everyone. Pakistani,Arab and Indian girls are being disowned left right and centre for disobeying their parents like that. Nigerians are more open minded and less likely to freak out and Somalis feel like they have to take the blame because we're the ones who force our kids to be super religious and it kind of backfired on us because these girls skipped the part of the diin which says that we're different nations and tribes by God's decree and that we understand each other through our cultures.

I guess you are right! I just wish This would just stop! I don't like going on ummah forums and hearing them make fun of somali girls calling them desperate and easy. I was banned from there because of me defending them.

S

Shamis

They're not even desperate or easy wallahi - what kind of sicko writes that on an Islamic forum. Those girls have been cursed with piety to the extent where they don't even want to date beforehand and for the sake of God gave up the dowry because the men were on the dole - do you see what happened? The munaafiqs figured this out and just kept going after them until the whole scheme collapsed and got exposed. These days London is different, almost everyone's back to marrying their own.

Osama Bin Laden started all of this by talking about the piety of Somali women to potential foreign fighters - I'm so happy he never got a burial that dirty sand rapist motherfucker.

If london has little mj why did puntland president go there:hmm:
Nikka just take your L and move on:cryinglaughsmiley:

You showed a minority one 100 room group in lonodn. i showed you influential dhulbahante crowds filling roads.:pachah1:

Why did the Khatuumo president go there?

Saaxib take the L and move on The wast majority of Londoners are Isaaq and dhulbahante. :umad:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You showed a minority one 100 room group in lonodn. i showed you influential dhulbahante crowds filling roads.:pachah1:

Why did the Khatuumo president go there?

Saaxib take the L and move on The wast majority of Londoners are Isaaq and dhulbahante. :umad:
you still havent answered why your leaders like going to london a place you said has little population:diddyswag:
here is faroole doing his job in london:lolbron:
so far you only showed me bunch of random dhulbahante who number less than 40 and ali khalif while i showed important mj people in every video:kobeok:
like i said take your L and move on:mjcry:

S

Shamis

Whaat? :damn:when did he say that? :whoo:

The speech in which he called for Sheikh Sharif and Abdullahi Yusuf to be killed for apostasy- but he spared his own USA loving qaniis king weirdly enough. He hated Somalis with unrestrained passion.

S

Shamis

VicePrez, why do you think there are foreign fighters in Somalia all of a sudden? They came to 'marry' Somali women and kill our police officers and army and basically take over the country because their hairy cocksucking Rabbi bin laden told them to raid Somalia and take the women as the right hands possession. Luckily Al Shabaab has spies who are not brainwashed by Arab Jihadi religion and they got them nuked by drones and even executed them: there is God lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts