If you see a xalimo with a gaal ajnabi, do ur part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop bein a pussy nikka be like akhasss extra loud or give here the :holeup: look

If ur not a skinny farax go one step futhur and start a argument for the sake of arguin with the gaal extra points if he backs dwn its sunnah :obama:

:lolbron:

i dont understand this romanticization of interracial relationships. its more problematic and troublesome if you ask me. why bother?

(1)Cultural differences and clashes.conflicts
(2)Kid that doesnt resemble you in the least
(3) Wast Majority of interaccial relationship end up in divorce and domestic violence.
(4)Mixed race kids have the highest rates of mental illness and severe conflicting identity problems.
(5)Zero continuation legacy/ancestry (especially if you are a girl)

There is like almost no pros and many cons to it. Its just epic romanticization, the only argument they can make is self hating . Its more based on fetish, there no actual love involved. even if they pose it as such. Its superficial. Many somali guys or girls try to make the case of somali guys being bums and somali girls being naagy or s to marry out, but when they go marry out its with the scummiest one they can find.:what:

Dont get me wrong i am not policing anyone they can marry out if they want i have zero control over that, i just retain my right to principly disagree with interracial relationships as something good.

When men do it is called diversing when female do it is called ethnic suicide:camby:

Bro we are not gay why would somali dudes complain about somali men going interracial? Thats the job of somali girls!! from what i see on twitter i see plenty of them complain about somali guys with cadaan chicks.

S

Shamis

This is only a problem if it gets out of hand - We should not breed ourselves out of existence.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
i dont understand this romanticization of interracial relationships. its more problematic and troublesome if you ask me. why bother?

(1)Cultural differences and clashes.conflicts
(2)Kid that doesnt resemble you in the least
(3) Wast Majority of interaccial relationship end up in divorce and domestic violence.
(4)Mixed race kids have the highest rates of mental illness and severe conflicting identity problems.
(5)Zero continuation legacy/ancestry (especially if you are a girl)

There is like almost no pros and many cons to it. Its just epic romanticization, the only argument they can make is self hating . Its more based on fetish, there no actual love involved. even if they pose it as such. Its superficial. Many somali guys or girls try to make the case of somali guys being bums and somali girls being naagy or s to marry out, but when they go marry out its with the scummiest one they can find.:what:

Dont get me wrong i am not policing anyone they can marry out if they want i have zero control over that, i just retain my right to principly disagree with interracial relationships as something good.

I agree with you. And luckily marrying non Somali is not an epidemic amongst our people.

But even if Somalis breed with non Somalis, I have no problem with it as long as they don't do what Asian women do and bash their culture, language, customs etc. We will never get to a point where we are breeding outselves out.

Bielsa

VIP
_76998347_mo_farah_getty.jpg

:ohno:

I agree with you. And luckily marrying non Somali is not an epidemic amongst our people.

But even if Somalis breed with non Somalis, I have no problem with it as long as they don't do what Asian women do and bash their culture, language, customs etc. We will never get to a point where we are breeding outselves out.

The only thing i dislike is these minority somali girls usuallly feminist or sjw who try to misrepsent Somali womanhood and those pseudo religious faraxs and xalimos who say deen before culture.

deen before culture? what does this mean? When did 90+% somalis stop being muslims?
how are you putting culture before deen when we are muslims? zero logical argument!

Bielsa

VIP
The only thing i dislike is these minority somali girls usuallly feminist or sjw who try to misrepsent Somali womanhood and those pseudo religious faraxs and xalimos who say deen before culture.

deen before culture? what does this mean? When did 90+% somalis stop being muslims?

Because a lot of things we do is cultural, not deen. Im not even a Muslim and I consider myself pretty culturally Somali.

Because a lot of things we do is cultural, not deen. Im not even a Muslim and I consider myself pretty culturally Somali.
its the psuedo religious somalis i see at the mosques that say this
Their argument is that by marrying out they are putting deen before culture. which makes absoulutely no sense. Since somalis are muslims.
so how are you putting culture before deen by marrying your own?

its like they are saying we will whoore ourselves out to anyone non somali just because he or she is muslim. Which is why we saw such an epidemic of somali girls getting hoodwinked by cadaan and jamaican reverts in the UK.

i will never forget the guy online calling himself thecadaanguy who married and divorced 10 somali women in the UK

They need to stop with that, since before long they will be considered the east asian women of Africa.

Bielsa

VIP
its the psuedo religious somalis i see at the mosques that say this
Their argument is that by marrying out they are putting deen before culture. which makes absoulutely no sense. Since somalis are muslims.
so how are you putting culture before deen by marrying your own?

its like they are saying we will whoore ourselves out to anyone non somali just because he or she is muslim. Which is why we saw such an epidemic of somali girls getting hoodwinked by cadaan and jamaican reverts in the UK.

i will never forget the guy online calling himself thecadaanguy who married and divorced 10 somali women in the UK

They need to stop with that, since before long they will be considered the east asian women of Africa.

I heard that too but I didnt believe it. Or is it?

Why do Somali parents allow these reverts into our homes and let them do what they want. :mindblown:

S

Shamis

He never married 10 Somali women - He's just being a nasty racist meathead. He's not even Muslim.

I heard that too but I didnt believe it. Or is it?
Yup, it is true! the guy made headlines in the uk somali community, somali dudes still keep his screenshot as a momentum. The reverts also created a facebook group called white reverts married somali women. some people have screenshots of that group. they were saying somali women are easy and how they badmouth somali men etc. To the avarage somali guy reading the stuff in that group is like punching an icepick at his manhood and pride.
Why do Somali parents allow these reverts into our homes and let them do what they want. :mindblown:
Well, most do it against their parents will, wast majority of the time they either call their parents racist and unislamic. Just so they can marry an ex convict or someone unfit for them for their own superficial reasons.

You can read a somali fathers view on this , the poor guy
click the link
MARRIAGE BANDITS – A FATHERS VIEW

Their trick in the case of these sisters is, “Your father is a jahil racist, his reasons for rejection are unislamic and his wilayah is invalid. We can get married without him.” *Bombards the sister with fatawa to justify it*

These sisters are often very naïve innocent zealous in “following Qur’an and Sunnah”, and lack life experience whilst these scoundrels are older not just in age but also life experience, they are manipulative, con artists, rotten to the core.

In somali girls case its not ignorance or innocence. its just bonefied deepseated self hatred.

He never married 10 Somali women - He's just being a nasty racist meathead. He's not even Muslim.

There are many cases i could bombard the place with screenshots, if you like. yup these reverts sign up just so they can easily marry someone and take advantage. Somali women have gained a reputation in the muslim community and its not good one. sigh..

S

Shamis

Tell them photo or it never happened. There only 100,000 Somalis in the whole of the UK - it's statistically impossible that they're marrying young, English speaking, anti Somali ,Salafi women in such great numbers. That would mean that all our young women are self hating Salafis and that is definitely not true. I think I've only met 2 such women and they're both still married - they also happen to be darker skinned - take that L Somali boys - if you're getting dissed its because you threw the first stone and made your sisters feel like shit over some petty negroid definitions of beauty - thats self hatred there.

Status
Not open for further replies.