If you just received 5 billion dollars

I would set 1 billion aside for myself, and invest two billion into stocks and other business's.. I'll use 2 billion for charity in Somalia like building schools, support local people to setup business etc.

I'd save 2 billion for my future children and invest 1 billion in my own business or sum like that ideally it'd be something that could provide young Somalis in the west with resources like helping them with tuition helping them get jobs that type of stuff. I want to keep as many Somalis as possible off the streets and I wanna see my people eat good.

I'd spend 2 billion on other shyt like buying me and my hooyo a mansion, buying a nice car, breaking bread with my day 1 homies that was there for me and some other things.

He said billion not million

I would turn puntland into dubai and build industries that can forever sustain my people.

I wouldnt want anything for myself just house, holidays and freedom from working.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I would buy an entire remote island for myself and name it after myself. Then I would hold a contest where 50 handsome men compete for my love shirtless. The three winners can live with me on island, and the other 47 with my humble servants. Then I would donate like 2 billion to Somalia and have the government reformed for me and make it a national holiday whenever I arrive to check up on the country.

shiiii, if you're the only woman on that island, this would be the likely scenario
1598338291847.png

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
With 5 billions, a lot can be done especially
I would reshape the landscape of Somalia. I would build ponds everywhere to capture the water and also slow down the existing river. I would cage every animal in Somalia and also grow a food forest with fast growing grasses and moringa for them and us. Improving geeljire genetics right there.
Bamboo would be grown and processed to make homes and furnitures like this
1598339176839.png

If they agree to grow high grade weed they get 2 houses like this for free. I'mma process them to concentrates and edibles to export to countries where weed is hard to find. I'mma make my money back. Within 10-15 years I would have my 5 billions back and the country in a better shape. I would then build my own small ports and buy chinese airplanes to expand my empire.
I'm tryna put Unilever outta business

I could write on and on but my megalomania would be better suited for a book

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I would build a salt factory in Hafun and use its revenues to pay for other things like investing heavily in making Puntland's energy fully renewable. I would also upgrade Bosaso port and further improve Puntland's education system by making school free. I would form an elite private militia in Garacad that has the same equipment as the U.S. army to protect Puntland from her jealous foes. I would start my own telecom and money transfer company. And the list goes on.

I'd save 2 billion for my future children and invest 1 billion in my own business or sum like that ideally it'd be something that could provide young Somalis in the west with resources like helping them with tuition helping them get jobs that type of stuff. I want to keep as many Somalis as possible off the streets and I wanna see my people eat good.

I'd spend 2 billion on other shyt like buying me and my hooyo a mansion, buying a nice car, breaking bread with my day 1 homies that was there for me and some other things.

Mansha Allah, pretty nice plan.

Pretend you find out your grandfather was the elite of all geeljires and you inherit 5 billion dollars no strings attached. What would you do with the money honestly

I would invest in property, rent out the one’s I’m not using. Put a lot of money in a trust. Have a trust fund for my children, siblings etc.

Give some money to invest in Somalia, donate to some other charities, travel hard. Help my family.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Pretend you find out your grandfather was the elite of all geeljires and you inherit 5 billion dollars no strings attached. What would you do with the money honestly
I can't even pretend :lolbron:

But if I ever had that, I'd invested in cafe shops, I'd make my dream cafe shops with different unique cafe recipes, every fucking Italian recipe for sure, and others of course. Other than I'll just buy houses in Somalia, Australia and Europe.

5 billion is too small for my ambitions and what I want to do with ample money. A trillion would be a start.

- Build modern highway from Kismayo to Hargeisa
- Build two small but modern Airports and expand the Muqdisho and Bosaso airports. One new in the Strategic city of Berbera, One in Kismayo.
- Build an upto date science labs in Muqdishu National university
- Build housing for every Gabooye family in Hargeisa vicinity and send all their kids to schools, - - Supply small loan to each family of Gabooye and Madhibaan for business. Make them look good.
- Build clean water plant for Borame and Invest in Its schools.

The things I want to do are the stuff of dreams all geared to make Somalia and Somalis great.

:francis:

Trending