If you have tips please share

I'll be brutally honest when i say this, my grades SUCK. The thing is teachers allow students to turn in late work so it's not as bad as i thought. What haunts me is my procrastination which has in the end only pile up more work and whenever I do work I don't do as much as i intended to as I get distracted easily and start daydreaming (I have a serious daydreaming problem). This has also affected my Quran learning as well. If you have any tips, please share.

Alluring

Sayonara
1. Organization, I know this sounds stupid but planning out schedules and when you want to complete assignments makes all the difference. Start every day with a to-do list and check off each item as you go. Try and keep left overs from the to-do list under 2/3 so you can be effective and cut down procrastination. This should help get your assignments in on time.

2. Day-dreaming and focus issues can be a sign of ADHD or any other behavioral disorders. I don't want to diagnose you over the internet but look into it.

3. Use the tools available to you. I'm assuming you do online school and even if you don't, when you get home use the internet to help you solve your problems. Quizlet, Photomath, Sparknotes, etc. Most teachers are lazy and just copy things already on the internet, you can easily find the answers with a Google search.

4. Use free tutoring services like youtube or khan academy to understand concepts that are unfamiliar to you.

I know it sounds like a lot but if you schedule properly and do it effectively, your grades will go up Inshallah. Remember to make dua because nothing is possible without Allah's help.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I'll be brutally honest when i say this, my grades SUCK. The thing is teachers allow students to turn in late work so it's not as bad as i thought. What haunts me is my procrastination which has in the end only pile up more work and whenever I do work I don't do as much as i intended to as I get distracted easily and start daydreaming (I have a serious daydreaming problem). This has also affected my Quran learning as well. If you have any tips, please share.
Haha! We’re the same person. Today is Sunday which I promised myself I’ll catch up on all my work but I also have dugsi which I skipped...