"If You Have A Problem With Feminism Islam Will Fix It" Says Kickboxer Andrew Tate!

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Who gave these guys the right to speak about what is right or wrong for women.

They seem extremely uneducated. Maybe those stats he's rolling off about unhappiness relate to increased pressure on women as people expect them to have a job but also do all the domestic work or maybe it is because it is harder for them to become successful as men. Maybe it is because of sexual assault and the inherently unfair judicial treatment towards survivors.

All of those reasons could be extremely valid to explain those statistics but I'm not going to say its correct because as a male, I actually do not know.

This clown talking about the lack of crime in Muslim nations like Sudan should stop the cap. He knows damn well that crime is at roughly similar rates and that many cases never get investigated.

This guy is apparently a pimp who employs girls to do p0rn and wanted to convert to Islam to have sex with Muslim women.

Donโ€™t share his stuff and nobody cares what this pimp has to say.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I saw a lot of muslim pages/channels eating this shit up like he did something. They took his back handed and ignorant comments as compliments.
When he's saying "hey you're tired of women in your cultures being free to have rights?! Well Come down to islam and get you a doormat who will slave away and never talk back to you" it's a dangerous sales pitch.

There are already reverts who think all islam is, is a free reign for sexists/misogynists who are allowed 4 wives. You'll have more of that bigoted guy on twitter with the 4 wives who he treats as servants.

This guy is filth he has no respect for women why are muslims eating this up he gives me incel vibes.
Its always religious twitter incel niggas that share this shit. They hide behind the deen to promote their incel shit. The day I found out that there somali incels on twitter is the day I knew we shouldn't have been allowed on the internet.

I saw a lot of muslim pages/channels eating this shit up like he did something. They took his back handed and ignorant comments as compliments.
When he's saying "hey you're tired of women in your cultures being free to have rights?! Well Come down to islam and get you a doormat who will slave away and never talk back to you" it's a dangerous sales pitch.

There are already reverts who think all islam is, is a free reign for sexists/misogynists who are allowed 4 wives. You'll have more of that bigoted guy on twitter with the 4 wives who he treats as servants.
Yep fucking muslim incel groups took to this shit as if this guy isnt insulting you and the deen and making us look backwards. Fuckin losers.

Islam is the first form of 'feminism' and gave women legal rights and protection. A Muslim woman can work and she can also be a housewife if she so chooses and her husband has no right to touch her income. A woman already sacrifices enough during childbirth and if she dies during childbirth, is a martyr.

Only a braindead fool has a problem with women having human rights.

Look at the Prophet SAW's first wife, if she isn't example enough for some "Muslim" men, I don't know what else to say. The Prophet also didn't marry another woman whilst she was alive. Their marriage is a testament to the importance of women and also true love.

Its always religious twitter incel niggas that share this shit. They hide behind the deen to promote their incel shit. The day I found out that there somali incels on twitter is the day I knew we shouldn't have been allowed on the internet.

They are not religious, they just pretend to be. Being a Muslim requires being able to read, comprehend and practise Islam. Not just cherry picking verses we like and ignoring those we don't like.

These perverts only think with their genitals and like to bully women because they cannot compete with other men.

Last edited:

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
I like to practice sufism aka playing pascal wagers in this *****. Yet I also like to drink and do Zina... does that make me a hypocrite..

giphy.gif

Western feminism is not our problem nor is it our answer I donโ€™t understand why some Muslim men seem so hyper focused upon western issues that do not pertain to us it just seems nonsensical.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I like to practice sufism aka playing pascal wagers in this *****. Yet I also like to drink and do Zina... does that make me a hypocrite..
Please donโ€™t say youโ€™re sufi, wahabbis think were Like you. Say your salafi wahabbi so they can trip out
:damn:

Trending