IF you had the power to....

let's say, magically remove and teleport the panties of any girl into your hand, how would you use this awesome power to conquer the world?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
You are one horny dog. Let me guess who your are

*age 15-19
*Male
*No Father figure
*No friends

I know a fellow loser, when I see one. :friendhug:

Don't despair, life will always get better. You will mature up, get a good job and a wife. Hopefully, if you get your shit together. Work hard in life brother, you will make it.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Bruh how did this thread flop? LIke seriously :( I thought I'd rake in a bunch of ratings on this :dead1:
Ahhhh you got so much to learn new nigga rule #1 is always be prepared for ur threads to flop no matter how good the content is it happens to us all

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
let's say, magically remove and teleport the panties of any girl into your hand, how would you use this awesome power to conquer the world?

tenor.gif

I wear boys boxers

My top three scariest users list:

1. @Miro
2. @JewhanOmar
3. @Medulla

I don’t know what scares me about you three, but I don’t want any smoke with you guys.
How did you know? we are all psychopaths

This is funny because we all accuse each other of being psychopaths. I was just DMing @Miro to stop playing mind games with me. While @Medulla was telling me I had mental problems. In retrospects I believe @Medulla was projecting his own inner demons on me.

At least I am honest about my lack of empathy towards people.

There is something very sinister about them and I get the sense they know each other and Met on an anime forum about self-harm. InshaAllah I’m not on their hit list. I will throw anyone under the bus to keep on their good side.
The violation towards somalis who watch anime
:dead::dead::dead::dead:
Xaalimos really hate us

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
There is something very sinister about them and I get the sense they know each other and Met on an anime forum about self-harm. InshaAllah I’m not on their hit list. I will throw anyone under the bus to keep on their good side.
Anime watching faraxs have the potential to be serial killers :damn:

they're crazy! all of them.
stay away, they dont even come across as being somali to me.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
You were my favorite xalimo b4 u said that.:deadpeter: I'm impressed you still remember that tho. You shouldn't get fixated on something a random online person once said. It's unhealthy for you to let it impact you that much.
Wait, when did we ever interact? :mjkkk:

You seem to remember more than I do, talking about fixation and that :damedamn:

Haye macaanto. We are the weird one's but you have a crush on an anime character

ssss.PNG