If you could live forever at a specific age what age would you pick?

Why the f*ck would I want to live forever? Only a double-digit IQ xoolo would wish to live forever since they are so densely stupid that they never get bored. I require intellectual stimulation and enjoy life because of the curiosity it brings, after two life terms I would have seen everything there is to see and then what?

Why the f*ck would I want to live forever? Only a double-digit IQ xoolo would wish to live forever since they are so densely stupid that they never get bored. I require intellectual stimulation and enjoy life because of the curiosity it brings, after two life terms I would have seen everything there is to see and then what?
Only 2 you underestimate the possibilities of life

Only 2 you underestimate the possibilities of life

Haye enlighten me, sweetheart. After I've seen all the Rembrandts, watched Beyonce sing live and visited all of the Holy sites, what else is there left to see? I reckon you can squeeze whatever list you have in one lifetime.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That makes no sense. The world is constantly changing. I'm sure someone living in the 1920s would have though the same. You're no better than the "double-digit IQ xoolo" if you think you can fully experience everything the world has to offer in less than 2 centuries. In fact 2 centuries from now the world will be completely different and the people at that time would be living a completely different life. In the end this was a question asking which age you would choose if you were never going to age, no need to act better than everyone else calling them idiots for wanting to live longer. Superiority complex at its finest...

Haye enlighten me, sweetheart. After I've seen all the Rembrandts, watched Beyonce sing live and visited all of the Holy sites, what else is there left to see? I reckon you can squeeze whatever list you have in one lifetime.

Watching some satanic kafirah spew gibberish is an accomplishment for you ?

:susp:

and you call other people xoolo

A single lifetime has made me limit my list with 2 I could even squeeze the time to write a book.

That makes no sense. The world is constantly changing. I'm sure someone living in the 1920s would have though the same. You're no better than the "double-digit IQ xoolo" if you think you can fully experience everything the world has to offer in less than 2 centuries. In fact 2 centuries from now the world will be completely different and the people at that time would be living a completely different life. In the end this was a question asking which age you would choose if you were never going to age, no need to act better than everyone else calling them idiots for wanting to live longer. Superiority complex at its finest...

First of all, you are an idiot and not even because of this thread. I seem to remember you saying you wanted COVID to kill a lot of people because it cancelled a chess tournament you were interested in joining. Go and ask a shrink to give you a sociopath test.

Now back to the topic, I doubt someone who lived during WW1 and WW2 would find something like the internet interesting. Also, you cannot live a completely different life because once you've seen a great painting, and then you've seen a second great painting, the 100th great painting will never be as thrilling. This goes for every other facet of life that you would enjoy. Meeting new people would also interest you less, why on earth would you find it fascinating to talk to people who have only lived for 30 years, when you have existed for 90000 years for example? If you have a brain, it will eventually become desensitised to any pleasure you give it since nothing is new. Then you will spend eternity looking for a way to end your misery but you can't since you've signed a deal with a devil. Death is a gift now stop being so ungrateful.

lol huuno you don't need to live forever to write a book since there are writers who are able to churn out 13 books in a year.
I was more saying i could do all of my list plus write a book. Thinking about it though more than 2 would be overkill you right.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
First of all, you are an idiot and not even because of this thread. I seem to remember you saying you wanted COVID to kill a lot of people because it cancelled a chess tournament you were interested in joining. Go and ask a shrink to give you a sociopath test.

Now back to the topic, I doubt someone who lived during WW1 and WW2 would find something like the internet interesting. Also, you cannot live a completely different life because once you've seen a great painting, and then you've seen a second great painting, the 100th great painting will never be as thrilling. This goes for every other facet of life that you would enjoy. Meeting new people would also interest you less, why on earth would you find it fascinating to talk to people who have only lived for 30 years, when you have existed for 90000 years for example? If you have a brain, it will eventually become desensitised to any pleasure you give it since nothing is new. Then you will spend eternity looking for a way to end your misery but you can't since you've signed a deal with a devil. Death is a gift now stop being so ungrateful.
LOl you remember that thread. I still stand by my words just so you know, it's also more than just the chess tournament. On the original topic, what you're saying is still pretty stupid. Considering that life isn't about viewing a great painting, it's about actually doing things. If you seriously believe that someone who lived during WW1 wouldn't be amazed by the internet than you're even dumber than I thought. Obviously if it's because of your superiority complex you may find it below you to talk to people who've lived many less years than you, but to many others meeting new people wouldn't get boring. I'd like to see many things that I won't be able to see in this lifetime, like landing on mars and building a colony, visiting exotic parts of the world, seeing cultures die and new ones being born, society changing, technology and science advancing, mastering skills etc. Of course I will say you're right in that living for eternity will get redundant after a certain point and may become boring, but living longer wouldn't be all that bad. Especially when all this thread is asking which age you'd choose to live at for the rest of your life if you had to.

LOl you remember that thread. I still stand by my words just so you know, it's also more than just the chess tournament. On the original topic, what you're saying is still pretty stupid. Considering that life isn't about viewing a great painting, it's about actually doing things. If you seriously believe that someone who lived during WW1 wouldn't be amazed by the internet than you're even dumber than I thought. Obviously if it's because of your superiority complex you may find it below you to talk to people who've lived many less years than you, but to many others meeting new people wouldn't get boring. I'd like to see many things that I won't be able to see in this lifetime, like landing on mars and building a colony, visiting exotic parts of the world, seeing cultures die and new ones being born, society changing, technology and science advancing, mastering skills etc. Of course I will say you're right in that living for eternity will get redundant after a certain point and may become boring, but living longer wouldn't be all that bad. Especially when all this thread is asking which age you'd choose to live at for the rest of your life if you had to.

For some of us, who are capable of higher thinking, looking at a great painting is an experience. But I can imagine for someone like you it might go over your head. The internet was exciting for a week when you could google stupid stuff, now it's just bland. I would get bored of speaking to a 30-year-old when I'm 3000 years old since I've spoken to millions of people before so there is nothing this person can tell me that I haven't heard before. If man was going to mars tomorrow I don't think you would give a shit and neither would I. What happens when you have mastered every skill? Even with your silly little chess hobby, after you've played for 40 years, you would soon get sick of it. Last post to you, I've made my point and I'm not interested in hearing anymore of yours.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Id rather die than live to 70 and you guys are talking about 200 or eternity

For some of us, who are capable of higher thinking, looking at a great painting is an experience. But I can imagine for someone like you it might go over your head. The internet was exciting for a week when you could google stupid stuff, now it's just bland. I would get bored of speaking to a 30-year-old when I'm 3000 years old since I've spoken to millions of people before so there is nothing this person can tell me that I haven't heard before. If man was going to mars tomorrow I don't think you would give a shit and neither would I. What happens when you have mastered every skill? Even with your silly little chess hobby, after you've played for 40 years, you would soon get sick of it. Last post to you, I've made my point and I'm not interested in hearing anymore of yours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some Prophets managed to live for centuries I guess its easier when you can talk to angels and have a pure heart dedicated to only one thing.

:mjlol: xaliimo, arrogance, madax adheeg and stupidity is not a good combo..for example not for a purpose of limiting.. parents can die happy about their children and content with their achievements, but that doesn't mean they want to die, if given the choice, they'd probably rather live longer maybe forever to be proud of their great-great-grandchildren as well.

"when I'm 3000 years old since I've spoken to millions of people before so there is nothing this person can tell me that I haven't heard before"

Is that how you see happiness and excitement in life..cant you create happiness for your self, some body got to entertain you and make you happy?
What if you live 3000 years travel the world maybe travel the universe and explore it..f*ck that what if you live 3000 without aging..its like havean to me that is not attainable in this lifetime.

:ehh: im surprised about your lack of imagination maybe the fasting is getting to you..

:mjlol: xaliimo, arrogance, madax adheeg and stupidity is not a good combo..for example not for a purpose of limiting.. parents can die happy about their children and content with their achievements, but that doesn't mean they want to die, if given the choice, they'd probably rather live longer maybe forever to be proud of their great-great-grandchildren as well.

"when I'm 3000 years old since I've spoken to millions of people before so there is nothing this person can tell me that I haven't heard before"

Is that how you see happiness and excitement in life..cant you create happiness for your self, some body got to entertain you and make you happy?
What if you live 3000 years travel the world maybe travel the universe and explore it..f*ck that what if you live 3000 without aging..its like havean to me that is not attainable in this lifetime.

:ehh: im surprised about your lack of imagination maybe the fasting is getting to you..

You can travel to every country in this world in one life but you will soon get bored. Think about it, once you see the Bahamas, would you need to see Jamaica? Once you see Kenya will you need to see Tanzania? There will come a time when you have learned every fact you have to learn, heard every joke there is and have listened to every type of music there is. I imagine it would be like eating chocolate, fun the first few times, but if you eat chocolate every single day you will soon grow tired of it and it will become torturous. Learning history won't even be fun since you were there to experience it, something like world war 2 will be learning about 9/11.

Also, realistically how will the mortals around you treat you? At first, they might find you interesting, you know you being the man who lived for 3000 years but they will soon resent you when they see that their relatives are dying and you get to live forever. You will soon be known as the oxygen hogger, the same way people resent billionaires, they will start to resent you and coin terms like "eat the immortal". Scientists will also be doing experiments on you and try to kill you to prove you cannot exist forever. Although, you won't die this will probably be a very painful process of being gassed and bombed. Join me and celebrate death.

Id rather die than live to 70 and you guys are talking about 200 or eternity

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some Prophets managed to live for centuries I guess its easier when you can talk to angels and have a pure heart dedicated to only one thing.

Exactly, but there are no angels on this life, just dim-witted ignoramuses. I always say I was born in the wrong lifetime. I should have been born in the 30s so I could have rubbed shoulders with people on my own level, for example, Mohammed Ali, Malcolm X, Rosa Parks, MLK etc. Instead I was born in the year of instragam influencers and incels.

Exactly, but there are no angels on this life, just dim-witted ignoramuses. I always say I was born in the wrong lifetime. I should have been born in the 30s so I could have rubbed shoulders with people on my own level, for example, Mohammed Ali, Malcolm X, Rosa Parks, MLK etc. Instead I was born in the year of instragam influencers and *****s.
You are one of those wrong generation people :heh:
bdo6uelaskf11.jpg

Trending