If you could help your people

Would you pay

• Yes

Votes: 24 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And all you had to do was donate ten dollars a month to a trusted organization who’s mission was to help the Somali community in the west and back home would you do it ?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
material_1605802468528.png Does Du'a count?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
The best way to help anyone is to help yourself first. Money won't solve anything. Learn to live right and spread that knowledge to the youngsters/everyone.

Our country doesn't need more money, it needs leaders.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
And all you had to do was donate ten dollars a month to a trusted organization who’s mission was to help the Somali community in the west and back home would you do it ?
I have never trusted gofundme/donation pages , etc and have warned the Somali community they're walking right into a trap, instead I told them to use correct sources , fact check and deposit their fundings directly , but as stubborn as they were they put their trust in a Gardheere who was based in Johannesburg.
He exploited the misfortunes of others,
a truck driver was his latest victim, he inflicted damge during an arson attack at his work place, he was hospitalised and in critical condition.
The scumbag took the opportunity to raise $ 10,000 from the gullible Somaliweyn and is believed he used that money to relocate to Minnesota.

The truck driver never got his medical expenses covered as the donation was the only lifeline he ever had , he had insurances from his work but wasn't sufficient enough he died the following month.
His wife and children are suffering badly , not of xenophobic attack but the lies of the Somalis.

And hence why I do not trust Somalis especially those who look pious.
This sort of scam is a booming business for them.

I personally wouldn’t. I already send a lot of money each month and if I’m giving money away I need to know who is getting it

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Of course, I don’t see why not. As long as the money is going to help people in unfortunate predicaments, I’ll be glad to help. The only thing that would throw me off is if the money isn’t used fairly. Some qabiils are left to fend for themselves, simply because they were born into the “wrong” clan.

I think the majority of us will be for it ,
the biggest issue will be , who will manage all that money ?
it's a messed up world, too many con. artists and scammers running around .

Trending

Latest posts