If you could go back in time, when and where would you go?

I'd go to Hargeysa on June 26th, 1960 and warn these niggas that they're about to play themselves and that what they're about to do will come back to bite us in the ass :westbrookswag:
What about you lot?:pachah1:

Blast from the past
1585696730970.png

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
do I exist back in time, should I find myself or displace myself because I just exchanged with myself? or do I do like quantum leap thing so I don't become someone else and I just become myself me back then, but what if I go further past me born, then what happen? am I extra or haven't never been born so I disappear in the transfer? or does it even matter because there are multiple time lines so anything is possible? there are many questions need to be answered@Al-Burcaawi
alhamdulilah tags work :rejoice:

anyway sxb idk

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I would go back to the time of prophet Muhammed scw and be his companion, imagine going on the very first battle of Badr, it’s definitely better than all the ones you guys have listed above also the ones who fought this battle are heroes and have a special place in Jannah:ahh:

My second choice would be to meet Yusuf AS.:feedme:

Go back in the time before the gunpowder was invented with a bunch of ak47 an machine guns and create and army then conquer the world in the name of the great jeberti darood more specifically the sultanate of the house of the majerteen

I dont have a particular year in mind, but I'd definitely like to go back to the antiquity period before the rise of the Romans.

Unite the Somali tribes into a single centralised Nation and establish a wealthy empire to conquer the Mediterranean & parts of West Asia.
:banderas:

Trending

Latest posts