If you could go back in time, when and where would you go?

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I'd go to Hargeysa on June 26th, 1960 and warn these niggas that they're about to play themselves and that what they're about to do will come back to bite us in the ass :westbrookswag:
What about you lot?:pachah1:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Nigga this is my favorite topic :rejoice:

I'd go back to 40,000 years ago give or take 10,000 years. Don't care for location so anywhere is fine.

Second option is 10,000 years ago, give or take a thousand and I would choose to be part of the first settlers of America hunting bison with cheap ass atlatl :diddyass:

I'd go to Hargeysa on June 26th, 1960 and warn these niggas that they're about to play themselves and that what they're about to do will come back to bite us in the ass :westbrookswag:
What about you lot?:pachah1:
I would also go to hargeisa June 25th 1960 and wait for you to arrive to take you out before you meet those nigggas

Probably go back in time as a kid to prevent that disrespectful shit I did/said to my mom as a kid (I was a nacaas ngl)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'd go to sometime in 1991 gather some soldiers and take over all of Somalia. Im the president and every qabiil has to give me 10 of their finest women to wuss :banderas:

1937 and warn hitler stay humble niggga. Don’t take the whole world on. Leave Russia alone and even if the Dutch surrender.....don’t show them mercy

do I exist back in time, should I find myself or displace myself because I just exchanged with myself? or do I do like quantum leap thing so I don't become someone else and I just become myself me back then, but what if I go further past me born, then what happen? am I extra or haven't never been born so I disappear in the transfer? or does it even matter because there are multiple time lines so anything is possible? there are many questions need to be answered@Al-Burcaawi

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'd be iblees in most scenarios involving my ops

1400's whisper to the native Indians not to accept them rugs and sheets and wipe them niggas out so the Bermuda triangle myth starts a little sooner

200 bc Slap Hannibal barca's berber ass and tell him to come up with something original or that other nigga's gonna copy him and clown him

1939 Make a deal with Hitler that we'll take Russia for him provided he arms us and aids us to destroy the habesha and take Ethiopia and socatra too, south yemen as well.

Take concubines in every scenario.

:hmm: