If you could choose other nationality, which one would that be?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Because of Somalia's bad reputation(Piracy, Terrorism, Lawlessness, Widespread corruption & fraud etc), Somalis are seen as gypsies and other kind of lama taabtaan people.

So which nationality would u desire to be born?

Me:
Turkish
Ottoman Empire, Beautiful country, Ultra Nationalism and extreme love for the Motherland:banderas:

Tukraq

VIP
Because of Somalia's bad reputation(Piracy, Terrorism, Lawlessness, Widespread corruption & fraud etc), Somalis are seen as gypsies and other kind of lama taabtaan people.

So which nationality would u desire to be born?

Me:
Turkish
Ottoman Empire, Beautiful country, Ultra Nationalism and extreme love for the Motherland:banderas:
we do you self haters keep talking about bad "reputation" especially in things that are subjective, lawlessness aka anarchy isn't inherently bad many think its the best system, terrorism I concede but "piracy" isn't really always seen as bad, also how is there corruption and fraud if there aren't laws in place saying its illegal? basically legal transfers of money, for example it isn't illegal to pay off politicians in the US and is coined campaign contribution, in other countries this would be called corruption but for there respective countries, since its legal in the US it isn't corruption, well same in somalia its legal-
sidetone Turkish :mahubowtf: eww

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
we do you self haters keep talking about bad "reputation" especially in things that are subjective, lawlessness aka anarchy isn't inherently bad many think its the best system, terrorism I concede but "piracy" isn't really always seen as bad, also how is there corruption and fraud if there aren't laws in lace saying its illegal? basically legal transfers of money, for example it isn't illegal to pay off politicians in the US and is coined campaign contribution, in other countries this would be called corruption but for there respective countries, since its legal in the US it isn't corruption, well same in somalia its legal-
sidetone Turkish :mahubowtf: eww

Tell on datingsites that u are Somali kkkk

they will run away, thinking u are gypsy or some other xaar people

Trending