If you could anyone dead or alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could meet anyone dead or alive for an hour chat. Who would it be.

Personally I would say the prophet, but there's a language barrier.. So it might have to be between Malcolm X and Mohammad Ali. They are my role models and are truelly inspirational.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My paternal Grandfather who died before I was born. My father's younger brother who died from a poisonous substance after cultivating and his five sisters that died during the civil war. I've never had a chance to meet them but would love to meet them. I'll see them all in Jannah, inshallah.

My paternal Grandfather who died before I was born. My father's younger brother who died from a poisonous substance after cultivating and his five sisters that died during the civil war. I've never had a chance to meet them but would love to meet them.

AUN to all of them. Where did his sisters die?

He was a great leader tbh Somalis deserve a leader him:fittytousand:

I believe in the Ying and Yang/ balance of life. You can't have anything or anyone with great or good qualities without the bad/evil to balance it out.

So yeah he was good leader with great qualities but he also had his demons.

I'm jealous that dark skin brother tariq saw him in a dream and he told him to conquer Spain. If you see a prophet in your dream then it's real.

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/tariq-ibn-ziyad-leads-islamic-conquest-spain

Dreams are from Allah swt. I agree some dreams can have interpretation according to hadiths. The prophet stated that dreams are just dream. But bad dreams are from Satan so you should spit dry to your left 3x and seek refuge with Allah.

I can't recall whether dreaming about the prophet was actually him. But I don't think it possible to see him in a dream.

Dreams are from Allah swt. I agree some dreams can have interpretation according to hadiths. The prophet stated that dreams are just dream. But bad dreams are from Satan so you should spit dry to your left 3x and seek refuge with Allah.

I can't recall whether dreaming about the prophet was actually him. But I don't think it possible to see him in a dream.
Tariq i still a legend and pushed gaalo out of Spain and forced them to beg their worst enemies the French for help against the Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.