• Yes I feel the same way

• No probably not

• Perhaps/Maybe

• Man I f*cking don't know ignorant baan ahay

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Is there a possibility or how likely is it that they are thinking about you too? I have experienced this many times. Where I thought about someone and ask the person and they say the same thing. Or when you think about someone and just out of nowhere receive a text from this person. Just been thinking of someone and wondering if that person has been thinking of me too.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Is there a possibility or how likely is it that they are thinking about you too? I have experienced this many times. Where I thought about someone and ask the person and they say the same thing. Or when you think about someone and just out of nowhere receive a text from this person. Just been thinking of someone and wondering if that person has been thinking of me too.

That's scary happens to me . I was walking before the lockdown and I was thinking of someone and I imagined they would pop out walking in the area I imagined them walking. Then boom! They are there.its happened a few times last month.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
That's scary happens to me . I was walking before the lockdown and I was thinking if someone and I imagined they would pop out walking to in the area I imagined them walking. Then boom! They are there.its happened a few times last month.
Yeah that happened to me too many times. It's like someone is warning you.

Trending

Latest posts