"If you are a nitty come to Somalia" - Somali dhaqan celis

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Just came by this video loool nigga said if you dont have a life just come here :dead: :damn:
the way this guy knew the prices by heart tells me he is a stinking nitty :mjlol:

Last edited:
Just came by this video loool nigga said if you dont have a life just come here :dead: :damn:
the way this guy knew the prices by heart tells me he is a stinking nitty :mjlol:

this is just sad.. think of all the the Somalis that dream of a chance to come to the west and have the opportunity to achieve a proper life and you have these wastemans who parents fled a war to give them a better life and they weren't even competent enough to succeed with all these resources to where the parents just send them back to the shithole they ran from.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
This nigga is very funny but it is sad at the same time.

What have we Somalis become to return to Somalia worse off than the locals.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ima bring like 3 keys of loud to Somalia if I ever go and sell it to these niggas they take one puff of that Cali grass and they'll all turn to zombies

Nacas. I hope he sells his sharci to someone worthy of it. Does a handsome young man like himself have nothing to live for except drugs and degeneracy? No aspirations?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The brother should not promote self harm but work hard to make something of himself. Besides who will fund that lifestyle, regardless of how cheap things are, money eventually runs out :)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
wlhi they need it kids dont even got mid they smokin that Qarfo iyo heel over there :francis:
Wallahi I feel bad for them they're smoking straight :trash:

When I briefly went to Nairobi there was a couple of Somali niggas that smoked. I asked them for their strongest shyt and it didn't even touch me:deadmanny:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is just embarrassing raised in europe only to go back home promoting drug and alcohol prices as if he hit the lottery