If you’re considering moving to the U.S

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
How diverse is Minneapolis? I always see racist cadaans from there ing and crying about somalis :gucciwhat:
I would never think about moving there. Everytime you hear about Somalis in the US it's always Minnesota and apparently even the whites there hate them. I wouldn't even think about moving there in a million years I'd be better off in Australia.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How diverse is Minneapolis? I always see racist cadaans from there ing and crying about somalis :gucciwhat:
Just like racist sexist qablist Somalispot members don’t represent the Somali community, the racist few cadaans who online don’t represent the cadaans in MN. Never had a problem with a racist. Maybe if you live up north where the uneducated, our version of rednecks live you will run into these kinds but in the city? You will be fine, it’s mostly younger and educated liberals.

Bohol

VIP
Why would anyone move to USA?

1. No reliable healthcare system

2. Daily shootings

3. Lower quality food standards (compared to Europe)

and many more

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of all the countries in the world, i choose USA. God is great for choosing for me. :)

No thanks.

BRB getting a two week vacation
BRB might get robbed by some negros
BRB being surrounded by obese people
BRB might get shot at work by some crazy maniac white supremacist
BRB have to pay for my healthcare

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Just like racist sexist qablist Somalispot members don’t represent the Somali community, the racist few cadaans who online don’t represent the cadaans in MN. Never had a problem with a racist. Maybe if you live up north where the uneducated, our version of rednecks live you will run into these kinds but in the city? You will be fine, it’s mostly younger and educated liberals.
“I’ve just about had it with these Somalians in Minnesota!”
“They’re not here to assimilate!”
“Minneapolis has turned to Somaliapolis!”
31808E7A-D56B-4E15-8177-7125BB11D806.jpeg

I see myself moving there in my 30s.

If i was gaajo here in London i would probably move out but I'm doing pretty well.

probably the best place in the world to be somali is minneapolis

I live in London too and plan to move to US when I hit 30 inshallah UK going downhill plus apart from London UK is shit lets be honest

You lived there? I had friend move there use to cry about depression and rain:wow:

Rural mn is losing population while the inner cities grow they're feeling the heat:umad:
Rural mn a.k.a them is done for :mjdontkno:
No but met fine things who moved up and down the coast plus lack of sunshine is not good for anyone and minnestoa plus other places will be ours soon as we will rename them lol

Trending