If you’re a man who watches love Island

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
You’re probably feminine or gay. A man who watches love Island has low T:susp:
I am proud I never watched even one episode of that show, all the guys I know watch it. I must be so manly!:gucciwhat: I am so masculine!:lawd:
giphy (25).gif

Last edited:
I am proud I never watched even one episode of the show, all the guys I know watch it. I must be so manly!:gucciwhat: I am so masculine!:lawd:
View attachment 94372
I never watched it either. I was like wtf is this when I first heard it. Watched a couple of trailers on YouTube and told myself it’s a trash show with feminine gossip, real men with lives don’t watch that shit.

Daacad90

I never watched it either. I was like wtf is this when I first heard it. Watched a couple of trailers on YouTube and told myself it’s a trash show with feminine gossip, real men with lives don’t watch that shit.
You men don't appreciate your privilege! :jcoleno: If I was a man I would Jihad in the sake of Allah and lay my blood to establish the islamic khilafah!:lawd::kendrickcry: and you are here talking about a shameless gaal show... shame on y'all cowards...:westbrookwtf::urgh::ohlord::susp:
70478_sahne3_v01_1579622403181.jpg

146bc47f1bf9dfaa40959fc06375ac8fda.jpg

When men were men...

Last edited:

Daacad90

You men don't appreciate your privilege! :jcoleno: If I was a man I would Jihad in the sake of Allah and lay my blood to establish the islamic khilafah!:lawd::kendrickcry: and you are here talking about a shameless gaal show... shame on y'all cowards
View attachment 94374
View attachment 94375
When men were men...
Guilt tripping succeeded.:icon lol: congrats you :donkey: you are :donkey: for watching Love island :qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7: you are automatically disqualified to asking for my hand.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Hypocritical, you never say anything when those guys utter objectifying dehumanising speech about women but me saying a harmless comment is a problem?:mahubowtf::ayaanswag:
No it just seems uncharacteristic of you. I'm not criticizing you it just seems un-Daacad90

Daacad90

No it just seems uncharacteristic of you. I'm not criticizing you it just seems un-Daacad90
You are right walaal, I should make tawbah I've committed a big sin! But can you blame me that I am so sheltered that I stoop so low to 2d cartoons.:(

Trending

Latest posts