If you’re 100% about Ana Arab

You should marry a Arab that’s how most of the Levant and Maghreb become Arab, Arabs have a one drop rule for being Arab

Most Arabs are Arabised. The levent were originally Phoenicians ect. The Maghreb are orginally Berber. The Sudanese are mostly of Nubian heritage. However, what now makes them Arab is because they speak the Arabic language. If Somalis spoke Arabic as a native tongue, then yes they could call themselves Arab, but since we don't, seeing yourself as Arab is embarrassing.

Most Arabs are arabised. The levent were originally Phoenicians ect. The Maghreb are orginally Berber. The Sudanese are mostly of Nubian heritage. However, what now makes them Arab is because they speak the Arabic language. If Somalis spoke Arabic as a native tongue, then yes they could call themselves Arab, but since we don't, seeing yourself as Arab is embarrassing.
If you have a Arab spouse your kids could easily speak Arabic

anyone who speaks natively has claim to being Arab even the Arabs of the prophet time and Banu hashim are Arabized Levant people who assimilated with the original Arabs in Yemen

To be an Arab, is not to come from a particular race or lineage. To be an Arab, like an American, is a cultural trait rather than racial. The Arab world includes Muslims, Christians and Jews. Any person who adopts the Arabic language is typically called an Arab.

Apollo

VIP
Most Arabs are Arabised. The levent were originally Phoenicians ect. The Maghreb are orginally Berber. The Sudanese are mostly of Nubian heritage. However, what now makes them Arab is because they speak the Arabic language. If Somalis spoke Arabic as a native tongue, then yes they could call themselves Arab, but since we don't, seeing yourself as Arab is embarrassing.

To put a little nuance to this.. most of the Arabized Arabs were racially kind of close to the original Arabs.

Canaanites, Phoenicians, Mesopotamians, Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Lybians/Berbers were all kind of close racially to the original Arabs (in a global context).

It is mainly the Sudanese and to a lesser degree Somalis who get questioned about their Arabness due to the larger racial distance and it being more obvious.

To put a little nuance to this.. most of the Arabized Arabs were racially kind of close to the original Arabs.

Canaanites, Phoenicians, Mesopotamians, Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Lybians/Berbers were all kind of close racially to the original Arabs (in a global context).

It is mainly the Sudanese and to a lesser degree Somalis who get questioned about their Arabness due to the larger racial distance and it being more obvious.

Even then, Sudanese have Western Eurasian DNA with some Sudanese actually descending from Arab tribes from Arabia (correct me if i'm wrong). I think it's mosly in the West they question Sudanese people because of BLM, identity politics ect, which is dumb as people seem to have no issues with seeing Black Latinos as Latinos. In the Middle East, people don't really question the Arabness of the Sudanese.

Apollo

VIP
Even then, Sudanese have Western Eurasian DNA with some Sudanese actually descending from Arab tribes from Arabia (correct me if i'm wrong). I think it's mosly in the West they question Sudanese people because of BLM, identity politics ect, which is dumb as people seem to have no issues with seeing Black Latinos as Latinos. In the Middle East, people don't really question the Arabness of the Sudanese.

But still their Sub-Saharan African ancestry is much greater than all the other Arabized Arabs.

This is why all the other Arabized Arabs (Egyptians, Palestinians, Iraqis etc) get away with it without people questioning them on their Arabness, while the North Sudanese Arabs get questioned about their Arabness all the time (even by non-Arabs).

Trending